Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:12:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage on a Community Lot??  (Read 2592 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simthirsty3Play

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 01:02:36 pm »

i have bon voyage and im trying to get my sims to get married on a community lot. can someone please help.
lostaddict7
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 01:06:58 pm »

Good questin. i actually thought about that too. i don't really know. somebody help us! maybe you need to buy an altar for the community lot? by the way how do you go on honeymoon? there is none after the wedding and i have bon voyage which has an option to go to the honeymoon
shc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 07:59:55 am »

Step 1) Put a Wedding Arch on the relevant community lot.

Step 2) If you wish to go on honeymoon you must book one via phone or computer BEFORE you get married. Note# Option to do so is only available when you are engaged.

Step 3) Have the sim/s who are getting married visit the relevant community lot. Note# If the couple are of two separate households have the sim of the hosehold you want the other to join initiate the outing.

Step 4) Click on Wedding Arch and get married. Note# Although you can get married on a community lot you still cant 'Throw a Wedding Party' so if you want other people to be present you must invite them to the community lot as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: