Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:28:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim's Of The Darkside...Post Here!  (Read 35852 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 01:56:16 pm »

I must admit I have a darkside.  I think every Gemini does..

I like to express it with my sims sometimes in strange interesting characters.

Here are some of my darky sims based on my mental picture of some dark beings.

BEK
or Black Eyed Kids...

The Black eyed kids, also referred to as B.E.K., started making an appearance around 1998, when journalist Brian Bethel wrote of his experience in a newsgroup posting. These children are said to have eyes that are coal black; there is no sign of an iris or pupil. Some people have stated that these children could possibly be ghosts or demons, specifically vampires: the tales frequently emphasize that the children must be admitted or invited into the house or car in question, and in this way are reminiscent of some vampire legends. Another common element is a feeling dread or uneasinesss when in contact with the children (whether or not one sees the child's eyes). It has been said that if you let these children into your house or car, you will die. There has never really been an explanation as to why the children’s eyes are black.

Hant

Creole Hant Lovely and Dead...

OK I will keep adding but Please let me see some of your scary sims!

If they are associated with an urban legend or chilling tale all the more better!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 11:05:50 am »

Ok did my monster's scare anybody? LOL!  I have some more as soon as I get pics I will post but I really want to see everybodies creepy sims!  Come on I know you have some roaming your hoods!  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 09:41:27 pm »

Finally!
Somebody else who appreciates monsters!  LOL!
I'm a big fan of horror movies, stories, legends ecetera... So I will continue to post my creepies to see if any other fan's will share theirs!

Ok here is a Hungry Ghost
as in the Grudge, The Eye and other Asian extreme movies my latest favorites are I must say subtitled Asian movies from Thailand directors.

She scared this sim pretty bad.  Weird thing is this redhead sim is a dressed up servo but she peed on herself when she saw the ghost.  I have never had a servo pee on themselves in my game before so I guess my ghost is pretty scary.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:43:50 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 09:53:47 pm »

Here is picture of it so weird ...I know Servo's can use the bathroom if you queue them to but never ever had one pee on themselves like that.

My vampire Pricilla didn't  help matter's any at all for this poor lost sim.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 10:10:48 pm »

Most of my monster's are females they are I think frightening and beautifull I have lots more.

Of course all my creeper's live in Strangetown.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 09:56:23 am »

LOL!
Still looking for a hack pose that will allow my sims to do that creepy crawl where they look disjointed ewww..LOL!

Coptic Text

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 09:11:52 am »

OOH OOH PICK ME!!!

no editing whatso ever mostly cus it wouldent load or i would have croped it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:19:43 am by hiiammregg » Logged

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 10:47:34 am »

Caitlin!  Creepy room!  I see she has wine on the table does she drink cause she has to live there?  LOL!
I have to post more monster's!
I know nobody likes them but somehow it's therapy to make these creepies and just release them somehow!
LOL!

I have some hellraiser inspired demons sims both male and female but I scared to post them cause seems everybody likes cute sims here.
I have so many pretty sims after awhile their prettiness bores me and I have to make some monster's to hunt them.

Coptic Text

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:51:29 pm »

Quote from: vickylougrl;1335411
Caitlin! Creepy room! I see she has wine on the table does she drink cause she has to live there? LOL!
I have to post more monster's!
I know nobody likes them but somehow it's therapy to make these creepies and just release them somehow!
LOL!

shes actualy out side and its awsome terrain cover and the family i just made the family for photography purposes

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 04:54:48 pm »

well I don't know how creepy this is but this is one of my born in game vampires from a while ago.  I love the concept of this thread and now feel the urge to create more creepy sims!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 08:36:08 pm »

ooh he is wonderfully creepy!
Bring on more ppl!

Coptic Text

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 11:23:42 am »

oooh nice eyes!

Are they enayla?

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 07:32:02 pm »

yes definitely enayla eyes!
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 01:52:04 pm »

enayla eyes are the best

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 07:48:08 pm »

I love her eyes for certain sims.  I gives them a wide eyed doll look that is just amazing.

Coptic Text

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: