Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:51:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a few questions  (Read 1570 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:12:10 pm »

okay, i am new to this sight, although not to the sims 2, even so, i do not know too many cheats, hacks or how to do a lot of things. so, i hope you guys can help me out.

1.is there a way to make a sims have a baby with someone she doesn't have a relationship built up yet?

2.is there any working way on how to make a sims teenager pregnant, i heard about the inteen thingy but i also heard it doesn't work anymore or something.

3.this isn't really a question,but would you list some of your favorite cheats or hacks and where to get them so i could have an idea on my families?

thanx to everyone who answered to my post- bless you all
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 06:44:31 pm »

1.  Get Lizzlove's Waterbed of love from the Inteen site.  An alternative would be twojeff's ACR from http://www.simbology.com.

2.  If you are planning on getting AL, no teen pregnancy mods that work right now will work with it.  Wait until they work then look into it.  Otherwise, Inteen still works up to FT, but not with Ikea.  Teen Woohoo from Sims2Living also works.  Both are complicated mods.  Support is not available for Inteen.  I've never used the one from S2L so I can't speak about support there.
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 06:45:28 pm »

Hey^^

1. Yea, there's an objects you can spawn, it's either sim modder or Tombstone of L and D, and you can select 'Get pregnant with...' and then choose any sim that is currently on the lot.

2. I think inteen works but it's unsupported for new expansion packs.

3. fave cheats:  
'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' - good for spawning stuff
'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false' - good for positioning furniture without as many restrictions
'allmenus on'  - see this link: http://www.jd-movies.com/allmenus.php
makes more interactions available.
I also like the slow motion cheat - 'Slowmotion [0-8]' where 0 is normal speed and 8 is slowest speed.

I also love the custom pose and face overlay objects [I think they're on modthesims2] - they're great for photos!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 06:47:54 pm by Trepie22 » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 07:18:49 pm »

1- You can use the Insimenator to make a sim pregnant with any sim you want.  Available on this site.

2- The Inteen still works but it is no longer supported and won't be updated for future ep.  There is a lot of info, FAQ already on their site which should answer most of your question.

3-  There are good mods at these sites:

MTS2
Simbology
Simlogical
MATY

Up to you to look on those sites and shop around to see what you like and do not like since nobody is playing the same way and something that annoys me might not annoy you at all and vice versa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: