Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:22:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 1542 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hollyxann

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2008, 12:55:50 pm »

i have 2 questions.
1. my UNI disk is scratched pretty well and i cant install it onto my computer. (i recently switched computers) it reads for a few and then stops. is there a way to fix it? or is there somewhere i can download a new UNI? im really trying to not buy a new one.

2. ive recently started using windowed mode and i was wondering how do you use cheats in windowed mode?

thanks to anyone who can help me.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 01:17:04 pm »

You may be stuck if the disk is too damaged. However, try cleaning it in a CD player with cleaning heads, or get a CD cleaning kit and see if you can buff out the scratches enough to use it. If all else fails, stores like Target are offering low prices on Sims2 older EPs since we are approaching the end of that series and they still have some in stock (and those aren't selling so good).

The cheats should work exactly the same in windowed mode as in full screen mode. At least, that has been my experience so far.
hollyxann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:03:10 am »

the cheats are still not working in windowed mode.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 11:36:56 am »

That's strange. There's no reason why cheats shouldn't work exactly the same in windowed mode.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: