Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:56:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Before I reinstall my sims for the 20 times!!  (Read 1520 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joswan

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:02 pm »

I have problem that whenever I play the sims after 3 times launch, the game will COMPLETELY stop launching..
I've seen it frm task manager..the simsEP7 game launch perfectly until it suddenly dissapear like..out of nowhere!?
I delete some of the task in task manager but it seems I'm not sure which one has conflict with my game? Or it could be something else
You guys now, that the help section in sims2.com won't give solution, I typed "launch, refuse,prompt, ect" but nothing shows in query
So..plz anyone would help me :sad4:..If I have throphy I'll give it to u

Thank you very much!
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:26:21 pm »

Hey joswan, I had this same problem myself. The only thing that worked for me was going into my EA GAMES/SIMS 2 Folder and deleting the accessory.cache & cigen files before I launched my game.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 08:13:54 pm »

Thanks Netra it's work, but the result is 50/50..I guess, I have to restarted my computer first otherwise the application CRASHES Sad
I guess it has something to do my computer performance, excuse this old-junk Smiley
Anyway it still work, thank you Smiley
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:32 pm »

Another thing is to make sure to turn your spyware/virus protection off, I've had instances where the game wouldn't load because they were running in the background.

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 10:18:03 pm »

You're welcome Joswan, my game crashes a lot and I have freetime and Windows Vista as the operating system, so my game gives me problems a lot too mainly with crashing.Tongue

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: