Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:43:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant State  (Read 1549 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:26:52 am »

Hi, well this is sort of inteen related i think? i'm not sure. Well previously i could use these outfits on pregnant teens:

But now, whe i try it doesn't show a pregnant state. I actuall quite like these outfits and i was just wondering why it did this. I'm sorry if this refering to an inteen problem rather than a mesh problem!

Any help would be appreciated!

Char
xxx

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:32:54 pm »

It can't be the meshes that are causing this. Are you sure you have all the required Inteen files in your downloads folder. If the meshes worked correctly before, then we can rule them out as the problem. Try redownloading the inteenimater for the correct game version and see if this will fix the problem.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 04:10:41 pm »

Also, if you use the insimenator to make the body type 'fit' then your pregnant sim will look normal instead of pregnant.

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 07:10:04 am »

I didn't know that Dawn1! I will have a look at that on friday, cos my sims is on my bf's computer! Yes, I do have all the files and all that. I might try redownloading it to see if that will fix it!

Char
xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: