Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kids & teens won't go to school  (Read 1233 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlytheSims

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 07:26:02 pm »

Although I haven't tried every school age child in the neighborhood, I have just tried playing four lots with kids and have had each child "jump out" of the bus and then the car when parents try to take them to school.  It almost appears that something has gone wrong in the game which makes it impossible for them to get to school.  I can see one or two kids wanting to skip school occasionally, but all of them?  At first, I thought it was only when there were two school age children in the home, but it just happened with only one child who had just had a birthday and skipped on her first day.  I really don't want the social worker coming to take all the kids away from their families and thought I would ask more experienced player what they think might be going on and whether there is a way to solve this problem.  Any help will be appreciated.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:37:09 pm »

I had a similar-ish problem once, where the kids wouldn't go to school, but that was after messing around with the education mod object that came with the game.  I fixed it by getting the InSimenator, and using the Education Adjustor to take the kids out of school entirely, then assign them to school again.  Maybe that could help-maybe?

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 07:57:02 pm »

Sounds like a symptom of the wrong version of Inteen.  If you don't have it, check your downloads with Clean Installer to find mods (no Type) that have 32 character file names and delete those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: