Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:57:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing:Teens To Young Adult Without Going To College  (Read 144305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2006, 05:39:54 pm »

Sorry the first update I posted didn't fix the problem, I just posted another update & it does solve the problem of teens not aging to YA.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
amh

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2006, 02:12:05 am »

Hi,
this thread is getting really long. I have read it, but it made me kind of confused. So could we get a describtion of the hack in a read me file or in the first post. A describtion with current features, known bugs, other hacks we always need and other hacks that we need in just some special cases.
Thanks.
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2006, 05:31:45 am »

Thanks for updating this for Pets! Bad things happened to one my Sims because I'd forgotten to take out the old mod. All should be well now.Smiley

Marija

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2006, 12:58:39 am »

OK, I've read this thread for the fourth time now I guess, I've been following the  advancement of this mod, but am ashamed to say I never tested it up to now. Now I have a hood where I want to have my own University (in base hood), and hence the need for this.
I have EP1-EP3, nothing else (patch 1 for OFB, I think, too). Everything went well at first. I moved in Ivy Copur and some male teen Sim (can't remember which) with Insim (Add To Household option). Ivy quit her teen job before aging to YA, and the male didn't. They both aged, college timer was still freezed (I didn't start the class on the semester tester, but I did press the "validate skill gates" or something like that on the sem. tester for Ivy only - sorry for my bad memory...). After only couple of hours the male (now YA in adult carrer track) aged to adult (when I wasn't looking at him, but he was just talking to somone, nothing special) and Ivy is still YA, with the timer freezed.
Maybe I got something wrong...
I was sooo happy at the prospect of running an University lot (residential, where the YA from the hood would come and do their college stuff, so I would fake it, but nevertheless), and happy that everything is going fine till this unforseen aging took place!!!
Now I am desperate again - how am I going to stop the aging from happening? What caused it? Anyone?!? Squinge?! Thank you in advance.
I am using ver. 1.1, nomemoryuned., and nowantsatisfied mods in my game.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 01:04:58 am by Marija » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2006, 01:02:03 am »

Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict.

Marija

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2006, 09:14:23 pm »

I'm back, after so long. I had some problems with my hood (NOT with this mod). I did try the conflict detector, and it showed nothing. But I feel free now after some more testing to say that my recomendation is that your teen Sim whom you wish to turn into YA shouldn't be employed. Every other teen that wasn't employed  aged to YA with no problems. I must add so far, cause as I said I had to recover my hood and, with my job, I didn't have much time to play around with my new YAs. But they are still YA, and are able to go on com lots, buy chlotes, go to classes (with sem tester) and everything else.

Thank you, Squinge, for this mod. It is GREAT!!! I LOVE it!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:41:08 pm by Marija » Logged
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2007, 07:35:14 pm »

I gather from posts here that there's two versions of this mod, one that keeps your YA at home and not going to classes (the one I want), and one that is basically going to college from home. Which is the one updated for Pets?

No requests please
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2007, 10:32:32 pm »

TeenToYoungAdultNoCollegeEP4V1.0b.zip

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2007, 10:07:09 am »

I mean, does that one still need YAs to go to class?

I might download it if it does actually, I was gonna use it for a story, but that's redundant now. Oh, these bugs that were mentioned, are they fixed for this Pets version?

No requests please
aerisangel

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2007, 04:21:46 pm »

Hi, I've read through every post, and can't find anything exactly the same as what I need to know.  I might have downloaded the wrong version, but after reading all this -I'm thoroughly confused.  I have been using this mod, but only with YA's at home, for the age group only, didn't care about going to college from home.  But, I went to play with my college today, and there are no college options for the actual college students.  Then, they all aged to adults.  I aged them back using insim, but they changed right back to adults.
here's what I need help with
1- I want to play with the college students on campus, going to class and not turning to adults
2- I would like to have ya's at any house off campus too, anyway I can get them other than messing up my college students on campus

What version and additional downloads do I need?  thanks
JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2007, 07:23:41 pm »

Just wondering if anyone is using this in seasons? I've been using it and for the most part it works but for some reason when my sims finish their term paper they keep rolling the want to "write term paper" Not too sure if thats caused by this mod or another one. Anyone else noticing this?
Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2007, 07:25:20 pm »

Nice work dork!!

JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2007, 01:27:24 pm »

I'm still having problems with the YA's getting the want to write term paper even though they've already done so. I removed all my hacks except teens to ya no college and college interactions on any lot and I'm still having the same problem. So my best guess is either seasons screwed up some code in the game itself or it screwed up something to do with either of these mods.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2007, 12:11:23 pm »

I just posted a EP5 compatible version of this mod.

JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2007, 12:19:38 pm »

Thank you! Thank you! (really can't live without this one anymore)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: