Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:12:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing:Teens To Young Adult Without Going To College  (Read 144025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sonshine

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2006, 11:25:40 pm »

Thanks Squinge for clearing that up! As for the agesims cheat, I was thinking of that to age the ya to adult instead of having the birthday cake, but the cake wouldn't be too bad either. Smiley  One other quick question. Is it possible for me to just have the no want satisfy uneducated hack and have them grow up directly into an adult thus bypassing the ya stage or do I have to have the ya birthday cake and teen to adult no college hacks as well? Thanks! I have a family where I'm doing the poverty challenge (no college allowed) and all the kids are growing up taking aspiration hits for not going to college.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:32:29 pm by Sonshine » Logged
CharlotteKelly

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2006, 11:42:59 pm »

Sonshine, I only have the no want satisfy uneducated hack in my game because university is tedious.  But I also have the no memory uneducated hack too, and I'd suggest getting that as well because sims walking around the house crying all the time is uncool.  So in short, I don't have the other three hacks in my game and it's fine.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2006, 07:34:23 am »

Hi Squinge! I had no time to take a look on all the replies (long thread!)
I finished right now taking all my 250 Sims out of Uni lots and moved in the normal 'hoods. I'll never use Uni again, so I took out even professors and others (there's only a cow left there and a stupid professor that falls in love with everything movable). Why? Uni is so serious that has 24 professors and None of Them are graduated (Huh?).
So, what files should I download? I never used Inteen and have no other aging mod at the moment.
What I wish is just to include YA as a full intermediary age between Teen and Adults. I want them to remain home and not to go to class or whatever. (I was in Uni and very seldom I went to class self :lol: ) Never lived in a Campus either (I had my own flat as from 17yo), got the bus to Uni and slept in my own bed.
This is what I want for my YAs. Is it possible?
Thanks.

In the lack of an answer I chose the file with ending v.1a
Got troubles. My preggies are not showing a belly any longer.
I don't have your mod to allow preggies to use other outfits cause I use a replacement package that is full harmless (change only texture)
You can see by the pics. I'm giving up. YAs in my game are only trouble.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:57:35 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2006, 01:26:27 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
In the lack of an answer
I may have been able to answer you if you waited until I read your question which I did for the first time right now Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2006, 01:34:25 pm »

XPTL your pregnant sim has an outfit that does not have a corresponding belly mesh, so naturally the belly wouldn't show when she's wearing it. Only some of the non-maternity outfits have corresponding belly mesh versions. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2006, 10:48:23 pm »

First of all, sorry Squinge, I'm a lot busy and I'm going thru each trouble in a queue. Sorry also for the pic, I didn't think twice before posting it. Normally I'm a very good photographer but didn't think about the exposure before posting it. Feel free to delete.
Ozzucay, I didn't change outfits, the game just placed the preggy back to her Normal Casual. This is the clothing that she uses when she is NOT pregnant. I don't use any mod to change preggy clothes, just a replacement package.
I took out the mod and things went back to normal. There was sure a conflict and I have a supposition on where it is. Unfortunately I'm sick minded, when I get a problem, I don't sleep until I solve it. Oh yeah, I'm going to find what's wrong! In a way, it is fascinating! It is like having a taste of what happens to the producers when trying to create new things. I don't envy them but it is really fascinating. SmileySmileySmiley
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2006, 11:13:29 pm »

If you find where you think the problem is be sure to let Squinge know.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2006, 03:17:55 am »

Yep, back after new tests. The problem was a conflict between your mod and one of mine that will never be posted because I got no permission for changes. Well, I moved mine to another coding and let YAs out of it. This made your mod to work. Anyway according to the new coding YAs cannot get pregnant anyway. Another story.
What can be interesting to you is that my tests (referring to the version that don't send YA to college) works this way:
Teens grow up to YA without any help and the YA presents the same panel as it has in Uni (72 hours bla-bla-bla) that don't change, don't age and initially the new YA seems to be with Free will Off. It remains without doing nothing for a while. Then start to act.
I got an old problem back. This teen in particular was transferred from the Test I (sub) mentioned above. I moved her to a new married couple with an expected baby. I use Teens to take care of babies.
Well, as soon as the Teen became YA, the first thing she did was to go to sleep with the Host's husband. Hell!.
I have already "NokidsinDouble", "NoTeensInDouble", now I need "NOYAinDouble". Hacks of the modding. Blah!
All right!
The case is that I got disturbed that she didn't go to her bed and I Moved Her Out. She went OK to the family bin, but as soon as placed on a lot, she aged to Adult. No problems happened, but be warned that you cannot move them out.
I used Christian-Lov Conterfeit Diploma to graduate her.
So, she didn't live more than two days as YA.

But on the total - The mod works as it should.
Smiley
shishmish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2006, 08:08:38 am »

I've just found this mod, and I'm going to try it when I get home. But the only problem I have is that the Semester Tester at MTS2 needs OFB and I don't have that expansion; if I use boolprop will I be able to get it or is it a OFB only cheat?
lovemysims

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2006, 10:01:52 am »

Is there any way to make this compatible with inteen. I am having a hard time choosing between the two. I love this mod, all my young adults go to college from home and hold down a full time job. Most of them live with thier spouse (often not in college). And I want the challenge of raising kids while going school. I am also missing the miscarraige feature. So I was wondering if thier could ever be a time when the two could play nicely. Thanks for the hack- I adore it.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2006, 01:55:10 pm »

Sorry Squinge cannot make it Inteen compatible since inteen is not his mod.  You would have to ask Jase if it is even possible, I doubt it is.
vlad1401

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2006, 09:42:57 am »

Thank you.
JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2006, 01:02:49 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Sorry Squinge cannot make it Inteen compatible since inteen is not his mod.  You would have to ask Jase if it is even possible, I doubt it is.

I have been using this mod and Inteen together in my game since this mod came out and both are working fine with no conflicts in either mod that I have noted so far. YAs graduate, teens give birth.. no problems... and I'm pretty sure running them both through the hack conflict detector comes up with no found conflicts.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2006, 04:09:52 pm »

Quote from: lovemysims
Is there any way to make this compatible with inteen.
It already is compatible with the Inteenimater.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lovemysims

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2006, 01:24:29 pm »

I am so glad you cleared that up cause I been using them both at the same time, Hoping my game wouldn't explodie all over my overpriced Laptop. So thank you so Much I can stop searching for conflicts in the game. Woooooohooo. And here I was thinking I was being Naughty.

P.S. This Should be nominated for Best Mod Ever Award cause I hated Uni and Now all my Sims are college educated at home. Thanks For The Mod- Glad to see your alive and well.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:26:32 pm by lovemysims » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: