Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:58:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insimenator?  (Read 1546 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2008, 09:59:48 am »

okay, so i downloaded the insimenator for my sims and got the machine in the buy mode catalog. with my teen girl sims, i made her click on the machine and say, make me pregnant with....and chose the person, but she is not getting any bigger. please help me.
ugly_duck
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:06:21 am »

This is not to do with the insimenator. By default teens cannot be pregnant, so EA didn't include a pregnant morph in the meshes. So, if you want your teens to have a pregnant belly, you'll have to add another mesh/hack to do so.
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:44:31 am »

but will she still have a baby?
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 10:49:58 am »

Hmmm... I've never used the Insim. to do this so I'm not sure- but I guess if the option is there to "have baby with" then she will still have a baby.

Smiley  Guess you can wait a few sim days and see.

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 06:38:08 pm »

Far from expert on this matter, but my understanding is that if you change the age to 'Independent Teen' then after that change the teen can become pregnant and deliver a child.

Without an additional hack specifically to allow teen pregnancy, regular teens should not be able to become pregnant - what may happen is that either the character will freeze and you'll have to force an error and reset to unfreeze him/her or else, possibly, the pregnancy will be hidden until the character ages up, and then may give birth almost immediately assuming a sufficient number of hours has passed since impregnation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: