Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:33:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Pregnant Meshes Explosion :)  (Read 2690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:47:31 am »

Hey guys!
I need help! I've tried everything I can think of but I only succeeded in getting headaches, hair loss not to mention my laptop is in danger of having a meeting with the wall... lol
This is what happens: I make the mesh with the pregnant morph, fat morph and the body with names and comments copied from an original Maxis pregnant mesh. When I export it and import it back into Milkshape the pregnant morph either explode or all I get is the body without any of the morphs. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:57:02 am »

Oh gosh this one is totally out of my league I can't even figure out making objects or using SimPE.  :lol:

Sorry.  All I can suggest is Tylenol or Advil until someone smarter than me comes along.  Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:26:10 am »

I'm going to move this to the meshing & recolouring help so the people more experienced with this will see it and can help. Good luck!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 05:36:30 pm »

Thank you Caffeinated.joy for moving it to a better place, I wasn't really sure where to post. Thanks!
GP, thank you! I will try it like you said and see if I can get it to work.:worship: :love3:

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 06:36:33 am »

Your morphs must be exact copies from the original body and then edited to the correcxt shape, simple as that.
One missing vert/face and you cant export
One splitup or welded vert/face and you morph will explode.

Wes H's merge plugins are very helpfull if you want to make morphs from cc meshes.
If i make a CC morph, then

Import your cc mesh
duplicate the meshgroup and rename it correct(also add the correct line to the normal body comment box)
import a maxis mesh with morphs(or the mesh you want to use as reference)
Rename the morph that you want to use as reference mesh to fatref or something similar and put it on top of the list
now select the identical vert from both the fatref mesh and your duplicated morphmesh and use the merge plugin to equelize them
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:19:26 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: