Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:31:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Moon / Usagi Tsukino (Teen)  (Read 40131 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 05:39:41 pm »

yay! I can only hope we get these fukus for adults sometime when it wont seem boring to do :3 (after already making them as teens as well). /does her jedi mind trick for a queen nehelenia
Hoshi Himeno
Space Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 07:36:20 pm »

Maaaaha ~<3 I missed your stuff X333 Awesome Annoree-san, Awesome.

(Ahaha it's ikite-hoshi-sama from forever ago XDDD)
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 11:10:43 pm »

Quote from: Annoree;1337027
Hee hee you're all very welcome!  If anyone else is still trying to find Mamoru, he's here --> http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86381 ^.^

Yep ^.^  those of you who had V1 will know the frustrations of non-aging hair.  Usagi's toddler hair is too cute <3

There was a Version 1? When? Where? How come I never knew?!
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 03:17:31 am »

Quote from: s sailor moon s;1340526
There was a Version 1? When? Where? How come I never knew?!

Yeah, it was over on MtS2, in 2006.  I made Pluto, Mercury and Chibi Chibi too.  I recycled a lot of stuff from V1 into V2, but I'm a bit more experienced now so they came out more like how I wanted Smiley

Quote from: Hoshi Himeno;1337814
Maaaaha ~<3 I missed your stuff X333 Awesome Annoree-san, Awesome.

(Ahaha it's ikite-hoshi-sama from forever ago XDDD)

Hey!  How are you doing? Cheesy  I'm glad you found me!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:25:12 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 12:42:42 pm »

Quote from: Annoree;1340703
Yeah, it was over on MtS2, in 2006.  I made Pluto, Mercury and Chibi Chibi too.  I recycled a lot of stuff from V1 into V2, but I'm a bit more experienced now so they came out more like how I wanted Smiley

Hey!  How are you doing? Cheesy  I'm glad you found me!

Oh, I'm good! And, I've been keeping up with all of your work and I have to say, you are awsome! You rule Sim World! I saw Chibi Chibi Moon here and currently still waiting for the next sim model! But, I would like to ask something! Is it possible to create something like the silver crystal or something like it? Or is there somebody who already made something like that?

And how are you doing so far?:worship:Cheesy
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 06:10:25 pm »

Woop thank you very much ^.^
How am I doing? I'm making a few tweaks to Sailor Pluto (she's my favourite so she gets extra special treatment).  After that I will work on . . . something (wahaha)

Is it possible to create the Silver Crystal?  Yes, I don't see why it wouldn't be.  I'm not going to do it, too busy working on Sims Tongue  But maybe it can be an accessory for Queen Serenity I. Ah I don't know, I'll cross that hurdle when I come to it.  It is such a small thing though, might not be noticeable as an accessory.

Maybe someone in the requests forum will make an item of it?  That would be pretty cool I think Wink

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kellyw54

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 02:50:25 pm »

Love it Smiley Best Usagi-chan I've seen Smiley

"Rip off artist"-Bloo
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 06:31:57 pm »

Quote from: Annoree;1341521
Woop thank you very much ^.^
How am I doing? I'm making a few tweaks to Sailor Pluto (she's my favourite so she gets extra special treatment).  After that I will work on . . . something (wahaha)

Is it possible to create the Silver Crystal?  Yes, I don't see why it wouldn't be.  I'm not going to do it, too busy working on Sims Tongue  But maybe it can be an accessory for Queen Serenity I. Ah I don't know, I'll cross that hurdle when I come to it.  It is such a small thing though, might not be noticeable as an accessory.

Maybe someone in the requests forum will make an item of it?  That would be pretty cool I think Wink

Awww man! I'm actually trying to find it like its floating on an end table of some kind, also giving off light! I'm still currently searching! And, I'll be looking forward to the . . . something! -.-
And, uh, whats the request forum? Sounds awsome?
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 02:50:23 am »

Ah, new SailorMoon !! She's perfect now~~~A big big thank you to you!! I love all your SailorMoon sims! They are so beautiful, I can't wait for their Adult version!(En...Maybe... adult version would be the super senshi ^^...)

We'll always support you!
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 05:53:11 am »

Quote from: s sailor moon s;1342973
Awww man! I'm actually trying to find it like its floating on an end table of some kind, also giving off light! I'm still currently searching! And, I'll be looking forward to the . . . something! -.-
And, uh, whats the request forum? Sounds awsome?

There's a requests forum here on InSim, I believe it's here!

You can create a thread where you post pictures of the object you would like to be created, and what you'd like it to do (in this case, the Silver Crystal and to behave like a lamp).  If there is an object creator who wants to make your request, they'll let you know and voila! Cheesy  magical!

Chances are, an object creator will make this, because it's such a simple shape. Maybe it's worth asking?

s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 02:59:40 pm »

Quote from: Annoree;1343401
There's a requests forum here on InSim, I believe it's here!

You can create a thread where you post pictures of the object you would like to be created, and what you'd like it to do (in this case, the Silver Crystal and to behave like a lamp).  If there is an object creator who wants to make your request, they'll let you know and voila! Cheesy  magical!

Chances are, an object creator will make this, because it's such a simple shape. Maybe it's worth asking?

I hope someone makes it! Thanks! Ummmmm, how do you post a picture?
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 05:19:57 pm »

When you create a new thread, you scroll down the bottom to "manage attatchments", then you upload the pictures you want from there.

s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 08:41:33 am »

Quote from: Annoree;1344183
When you create a new thread, you scroll down the bottom to "manage attatchments", then you upload the pictures you want from there.

Okay, thanks! I'll be waiting for the next upload! Is it coming anytime soon?:angel:
rockerbabyskitt

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 10:13:07 pm »

Wow!!!! I wasn't expecting to find you on here! I saw your old sims on mts2 after you had quit logging in and was wondering if you had made Usagi's hair for all ages, now you have! Now it won't go to the boring maxis pig tails when she gets older. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Chriszinha
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 01:04:13 pm »

perfect!
Thank you !
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: