Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:18:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which EP should I get?  (Read 2607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
I_likeup@InSim

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:20:13 pm »

Hello folks. I haven't been on here in a long time. Anyway...
My birthday has just passed, and I have plenty of money. I was thinking about getting an EP, but I'm not sure what EP to get.

I have the base game (duhhh...), University and Nightlife (which is awesome!).
I only want to get 1 EP, due to the fact that I only have less than 3 GB of free space on my hard drive. (Lol, <3)
I was thinking about getting pets, because I love animals, and Unleashed was my favorite Sims 1 EP. Gosh, I loved making families full of cats. (my pets were smarter than the owners! XD)
I don't really care for OFB, Seasons sounds great... but isn't my favorite. Bon Voyage doesn't really interest me too much, and the last two EPs haven't been released on the Mac yet.
Cheesy

I wish i could change my user name. Sad
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:26:02 am »

I liked Unleashed, too, but I found Pets to be a really underwhelming reincarnation of it. I would recommend Seasons; almost everyone I've heard from was impressed with Seasons.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 12:46:13 am »

I've always bought the games in the order that they came out.

I like OFB, because I can control who goes in my house. When you click on the door, it give you the option of allowing only you or household. This way, my house isn't filled with visitors.

I have Pets, but I uninstalled it. Memory problems.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 05:00:26 am »

i agree with curious. pets is a huge disappointment compared to unleashed
seasons is a great ep, by far my favourite. bon voyage is not bad, but the holidays soon get boring. ofb is also not too great, the business owning gets real old real fast, so i'd go for seasons
Smiley
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 05:30:43 am »

I have the lot of them, OFB and Seasons offer quite a bit, but I think Seasons will give you the most bang for the buck, changing seasons, new clothes, grow your own food, etc. I also have Pets, but agree with another member who refers to it as Pests, it is so annoying that I bought a short-term membership in SimSlice to get their "No Strays Allowed" sign and Wintermuteai1's no strays fire hydrant. Both ship the beasties off as soon as they show up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: