Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:46:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Bon Voyage bed problems  (Read 1918 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:48:58 am »

Last night I sent one of my famillies on vacation to Twikki Island,they stayed at the Twikki Beach Hotel,I had them woohoo in the hotel bed,the first two times everything was just normal,but after the third time when they went to relax on it to watch tv the canopy curtains turned flashing blue,and well,sorta kicked them off.AKA,there was a weird jumping animation and they ended up just standing in the room:smt120I have no recolors of this particular bed in my game plus I have the updated CEP,this is the only problem I am having,and I wonder if someone could help me sort it out.

Lover of lederhosen
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 03:36:23 am »

I had something similar the first (and only) time I have sent sims to Takemizu Village. I don't think my sims woohood, though, the bed just went weird after they slept in it. It came right again after a while, but nothing I did seemed to change it.

Is your game patched properly? Mine was, but that could be a factor.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 08:02:06 am »

No,I have the unpatched version of Bon Voyage,also,every once in awhile my Sims will just be booted off of their sofa when they are watching tv.I get the same weird jumping animation and all of a sudden they are standing up in their living room,they aren't reset or anything,just standing up.

Lover of lederhosen
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 10:34:03 am »

That jump bug means you have some conflicting mods or mods that haven't been updated for Bon Voyage.  Run Paladin's Hack Conflic Detection Utility (http://www.simwardrobe.com) which will help you find possilbe problem hacks.  Then for all of your hacks, you need to track them down on the web to see if you have the correct version for BV.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 03:28:42 pm »

I don't have many hacks or mods in my game,just the InSiminator and some no NPC respawn hacks,in addition to the Simsky faster homework mod from MTS2.My last stuff pack was the Ikea one,so now I'm thinking that these game mods aren't compatible with it,but I didn't think that a new stuff pack was the same as an EP.I guess I'll have to delete them and see what happens,thanks for the help.

Lover of lederhosen
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 12:43:33 am »

I think Ikea has needed a lot of things updated, even though it's only a stuffpack. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: