Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:00:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please  (Read 4050 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:27:38 pm »

I'm wanting to write a series of short stories called, "The Mermaid Chronicles" but I need some ideas for the first short story.

Each story is going to be about a different family...I've already got the first family created, now I just need inspiration on what to make them do.

Any ideas?

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:24:03 pm »

I have no ideas but you might want to read up some mermaid stories and get inspired.
This website has many stories from all over the world that might help inspire you with some ideas.

http://www.beautiful-mermaid-art.com/legend-of-the-mermaid.html

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:58:41 pm »

just stay away from stereotypes...your sims are pretty btw! don't just read other people's stories and copy. do you want something that makes being a mermaid significantly different from being a human, besides the appearance and setting? consider something like that. do you want them to be full-time mermaids?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: