Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:51:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bon boyage insimenator and freetime  (Read 3424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2008, 03:07:10 am »

Ive just bought freetime and have the bon voyage insimenator installed,do I need to uninstall it and reinstall the freetime one?  What happens when I get apartment life? Also I want to get rid of a few downloads but how do I tell which downloads are the ones I want to uninstall? Im trying to tidy up my downloads folder. im also getting a new hardrive with alot more space.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 08:13:40 am »

Yes, you do need to get the updated version... if you use the BV version with Freetime, you're bound to mess up something in your game, so it's best to play it safe.  :smile bi:

As for AL, there'll be an update for that, too.  Once Eric gets the opportunity to update the coding for the InSIMenator, he'll have it available.  Wink

And finally, there's a few ways you can tell which downloads are which and what's what.  :lol:  You can either use Sims2Pack Clean Installer or Delphy's Download Organizer to see more information about the content in your Downloads folder.  (be aware that they haven't been "updated" in a while, but they still work well enough to use for newer EPs.)  :angel:

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 02:40:57 pm »

As for inteenimator I probally have to update that too.lol . I might wait to do that when I get a bigger hard drive.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 03:49:46 pm »

You have to update the inteenimator as well...in fact update EVERY mod you have or at least make sure they are compatible. If you don't you run the risk of breaking your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 05:10:05 am »

Ok thanks. xxx also ive deleted 4 movies that I downloaded.avi files and went from having just 1-2 gb of free space left to almost 10 gb of free space!!. No wonder my sims game has been laggy. *insert poppy eyes*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: