Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:34:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon) / Chibi Chibi (Toddler)  (Read 11839 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2008, 07:13:10 am »

She's so sweet!  If this little girl confuses you, looky here

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make.
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too!

Bio:
- Name of Sim:  Chibi Chibi/Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon)
- Starsign:  Possibly Cancer
- Dreams:  Huh? (If you follow the manga, possibly the same as Usagi)
- Dislikes:  Huh? (See above above)
- Favourite colours:  Huh? (See above above above)

Info:

You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly. If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults. If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.

Download Includes:
- Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon) Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/young adult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, toddler)
- The tiara/hair lasers + mesh (female, toddler)
- The earrings + mesh (female, toddler)
- Animé skintone - Cleaner Teeth Edition
- Animé eye colour - Blue Edition
- Black eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten

Take good care of her! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* amdpfSChibiChibi2_160808.zip (4527.03 KB - downloaded 1470 times.)

* SailChibChibTodd2TNAIL1-1.jpg (126.97 KB, 450x450 - viewed 2684 times.)

* SailChibChibTodd2TNAIL3.jpg (119.56 KB, 450x450 - viewed 2690 times.)

* SailChibChibTodd2TNAIL2.jpg (108.84 KB, 450x450 - viewed 2528 times.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 07:24:02 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 10:35:04 am »

Great job! Thanks for sharing.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
veverik

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 10:45:49 am »

wow, I didn't think you will make chibi-chibi,she-s cuuute! Great job!
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 12:45:09 pm »

Chibi Chibi Moon! The light of hope has been restored! YAY!
pjasmine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 05:43:06 pm »

OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I was looking for a way to make Chibi Chibis hair ! Your amazing. Smiley

THANK YOU!

~*Natalie*~

::smilieiforgetwhi:: When life gives you lemons, find someone whose life is giving them vodka and have a party. - Ron White
bluemage
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 06:27:05 pm »

Umm, everyone does know Chibi Chibi is actually Sailor moon? So technically she should grow up into the Sailor moon hairstyle?
pjasmine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 11:05:08 pm »

Chibi Chibi actually turns into Sailor Cosmos... Princess Kakyuu and the starlights were Chibi Chibis protectors. She is a crystal or something if i remember right... hm. my memories of season 5 are a bit off Sad been a few years but the character is adorable! Smiley
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:12:37 pm by pjasmine » Logged

~*Natalie*~

::smilieiforgetwhi:: When life gives you lemons, find someone whose life is giving them vodka and have a party. - Ron White
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 03:05:17 am »

Quote from: bluemage;1347089
Umm, everyone does know Chibi Chibi is actually Sailor moon? So technically she should grow up into the Sailor moon hairstyle?

If you want it to go that way, you can always download both characters and change it with the mirror ^.^
I like to think of her as being another (future) reincarnation of Princess Serenity - that makes making Sims easier anyway!

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
tsukinokage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 03:09:47 pm »

Chibi Chibi's status in the anime and manga are two different things. In the manga, she's the ultimate Sailor Moon come back into the past to guide Sailor Moon on the right path against Chaos. There's no saying she really IS Sailor Moon, as for all we know she could be Sailor Moon's great great great granddaughter. There's still like 9 centuries before they obtain peace and rebuild the Silver Millennium

In the anime, when Galaxia locked Chaos inside her body, she released her star seed(Which, in the anime, became Chibi Chibi) so that her star seed could not become as corrupt as her body eventually did. Chibi Chibi was considered the Light of Hope and sought out Sailor Moon for help, though she never really spoke.

It's confusing, I know. It took me forever to sort it out when I read the manga, and then watched the series.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:01:09 pm by tsukinokage » Logged
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 03:53:52 am »

so adorable.thank you

I'm lilys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: