Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:10:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don lothario's love life  (Read 18288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 01:10:29 am »

:DLOL!  Have fun Feisty! Cheesy

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
leolilly

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 02:37:07 pm »

Ok so here's my Don so far. New hair, goatee, eyebrows and clothes. Amazing what a makeover can do!

Don and Nina's first kiss. Nina also with new hair and make-up and now looks not too bad.  Grin

more to come soon...

"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth"
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 08:40:18 pm »

leolilly- don looks pretty smexy with that new makeover lol  Happy great job! and where did you get nina's hair? its cute!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 08:57:05 pm »

Please restrict all WCIF questions to the WCIF section, or sent the request via pm, as per this sticky. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
leolilly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 07:02:20 am »

Thanks, yeah i like him way more now, slightly more sleazy but in a non greasy way if that makes sense?
not a clue where I got it from, i'd have to go look it up lol

"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth"
becsjuds

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:04 am »

Ok I made my don a family sim and he is now called Donnie
He married Brandi Broke
after she had the suprise baby she became pregnant again and they had TWIN GIRLS named Donna and Devony

Donnie and Brandi haveing a Dance

This is Brandi all I did was her hair and makeup

Proposeing to Brandi

Brandi accepted

Brandi Pregnant with Devony and Donna

And Don (Donnie)  new hair, Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Stubble and a chin patch
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 12:23:28 pm »

Oh wow you got Brandi Broke to have twin girls!  She never ever spits anything out in my game but boys!  Her girls with Don are really pretty they look just like her.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
becsjuds

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 12:26:18 pm »

LOL last computer I had all Brandi had was boys 11 of them but this time I had TWIN girls I was so happy!  I already had the room blue I had to redo it grr but at least she had girls so she has 5 kids now and wants 10 so I better get to work on that
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 01:43:15 am »

In my game, Don's a total man whore. He pretty much flirts with anything that has boobs. All ages, sizes, the works. I set his turn on to fit and fat sims, so he doesn't discriminate...LMAO. As far as his look, I liked the cheesy cassanova look he had by default, so I just completed it by giving him an equally cheese "giggilo" styled attire. (I gotta get pics, you'll lol when you see him.) Don's also one of the prime targets on my "La Infant Terrible" (The Terrible Children) social group, made up of my fave Teen Terror Aric Edenwalt (3rd gen CAS) and the teen Alexander Goth, who I made equally sadistic. Once had then take turns beating poor Don with Mrs. Crumplebottom's purse. He's presently trying to get in the pants of one of my CAS Lorissa Landgrabb, Malcom IV's wife. What's more? Don WORKS for Malcom. Yea, I'm a sick bastard.

Feisty32
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 02:42:17 am »

lmfao kaoz666 that was funny.

i use mrs crumplebottoms purse to beat the fire out of my sims hahahahaha. Laugh2 Laugh ROFL2 ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2009, 08:42:05 am »

Ok I'd love to write a story but I'm just having too much fun watching Don work his magic all over Pleasantville, Giggle.

I don't know if Don "Juan" Lothario will ever settle down but he has only actually proposed to Nina Caliente in my game (hmm I think...maybe she proposed to him I can't remember now);  although there are a million "got caught cheating by" symbols in his memories. Oddly though he cheated--practically from the moment of engagement—the only one who hasn't caught him cheating is Nina!  Lucky timing for him I guess.  So since I can't wait any longer as it gets funnier each day here is:

Uncrumpled
The exterminator arrives to check Don's home

Don decides to make his move

*insert bad 70's theme music here* Why 70's?? I don't know it just fits Tee Hee

Sorry I missed the kiss, lol but after the romance he sends her off with a smile & a tip

His next lady love...

He hugged her goodbye and went off to grab a snack.  She fell for him
(of course)

Unfortunately Don didnt register anything more than +'s for her tongue OH my. Did I hear a nursery rhyme play for the social worker?

Sarah Tellerman wanders by and is swept away by his charms

After a magically passionate tryst he bid her goodbye

So Don went to go shopping (and to try out a new restaurant/hotspot I made above it)

The moment he arrived kissed a girl.. sorry I missed that photo but it made Ole crumplecakes mad...

Oddly, after the yelling, Don began wooing her (to put it nicely...er as another autonomous mod I have installed on this lot kicked in Whistle) ending with a kiss

As the Don gives his umm little Crumpcakes a kiss an old girlfriend walks by...(who is currently married  & preg by her husband)

Don's received his slap and turned back to his umm...new main squeeze

Then I witnessed it ...I still cant believe my eyes:

Did I really see it?? Yes i did, she actually smiled!!!!

Obviously it doesnt last long--she even looks mean when she's in love

Then Mrs. Crumplebottom surprised me and pounced.  Funniest thing is Don looks soo overjoyed  Laugh2

Anyhoo...out of nowhere (immediately following the makeout) Komei Tellerman interrupts and smacks Don which led to this:

(apologies I was taking pics as fast as I could & still trying to enjoy the story  Dreamy)

Darn I even look good when I'm fighting! *Swoons at the sight of gorgeous self*

*Don puts his gameface on*

This will teach him not to mess with the "Don"

Confused...um sadly Komei won after all that.  I was so surprised I missed the pic  Laugh2

Even worse Crumplebottom (who had been off in a corner knitting all during the ruckus) lit into him again after the fight & I guess Don decides she's just to crazy for him

How ever the close-up cracked me up--a picture really is worth a thousand words...

Well so much for that weirdo love encounter Eyebrow.  Mrs Cumplebottom has had nothing but adoption Faint (& grumpiness of course) on her mind since their little lovefest... Dunno I wonder how that is supposed to work? I doubt that Don is coming back to her but who knows.  More tomorrow, that's all folks! Titter
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:52:27 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2009, 11:23:51 am »

ROFLMAO!  I started cracking up on this when I seen Don's strut in the beginning!  He truly is not very picky is he?

Coptic Text

Feisty32
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 04:40:55 pm »

rofl i'm there with ya vickylougrl i think that's how sims walk when they come out of the elevator after they have woohooed in the elevator bahahaha. Grin tongue

anybody notice in the sixth picture  how that female sim in the blue swimsuit looks taller then don rofl? Tee Hee  Jump Laugh2 ROFL2 ROFL
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 04:47:38 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 05:07:43 pm »

No, Laugh2 Don appears to have a way with women in general.  I should probably mention that Komei had another girl (who is someone else's wife  Blink ) on his mind when he jumped on Don so I continue to be surprised.  Really I had to take pictures in quick succession because the number of women with Don-on-the-brain was astounding.

As it is I missed several because they came from unexpected places or a woman strolled by either in love, (which turned to x's as they watched him with another lady love) as in the case of the ex on the dance floor below, or fawning over the sight of him.  She had actually moved to chat with him with happy feelings but he got sidetracked by Crumplebottom's lecture and well...other things and she walked off disappointed.

Here's what happened after Don got "uncrumpled":

Don goes upstairs to the "Underground"  to eat relax and unwind.  He meets yet another adoring fan & asks her to dance

*distracts you with muzac* Pay no attention to the angry ex-lover behind them

Don's patented dovetail dip.   Cheesy Works everytime....

"Hey let's capture this moment!" <----come into my parlor said the spider

If the photobooth's arockin don't come aknockin

A dazed exit

This is simply priceless.  As the applause rings out for Don's "risque" business (Pardon I can't remember the poor girl's name there are so many) Photobooth girl remains in a dream world which is great because as she leaves, yet another female swoons...
oh you ladies man, grrrrOwwl...

And the award for best performance in a photobooth goes to

Don um...obliges his bartender friend with a photo op of her own

as another falls to his charms

Don never leaves them yearning for long

moments later...

another award-winning performance

Don "Juan" Lothario — L Heart2 V  warrior...

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 10:08:50 pm »

i just thought it looked as if she was taller then him hehe. Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: