Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:39:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don lothario's love life  (Read 17924 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 11:23:15 pm »

I think she actually is taller than him.   Really I missed several women who fanned themselves at the sight of him—I just couldnt keep up.  Everywhere Don went some woman had dreamy thought bubbles of him, hoping he would stop and charm her for a bit, Giggle . It really is ridiculously funny.  Love all of your versions as well & the mommalisa shapes, I'm enjoying this thread.

Sims by Dasi:

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 12:34:15 am »

I am really enjoying Don's escapades on this thread definately going to check up on him and see what he is up to so I can share it here! Grin

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Feisty32
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 01:54:18 am »

god i love this thread it is hysterical hehe. Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 03:20:43 am »

It is fun watching him but I do have to pause often because so much happens at once.   I'm trying to get better about catching it all.  I'm still wondering if Nina will ever catch Don in the act or who he'll end up with (if anyone). Going to play a few family sims but no doubt I'll have more of his escapades to put on here.  How is he in your game Feisty?

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 03:46:22 am »

well first i had cassandra goth break up with him plus he was living with some other hostile females and two minutes later he dies by death by satellite muahahahaha. Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 07:08:48 am »

Oh the poor guy.  You know twice Don has headed to lay on the ground and daydream under the clouds but he was stopped by ladies wanting to talk ro him.  I wonder if that's his other destiny?  If so he'd better quit with the cloud watching & stick to romance Undecided, it might be healthier for him hehehe Evil .

Sims by Dasi:

lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 11:29:18 am »

when i installed a new expansion, i didn't back up the game files so all of my info was lost! well, this was some time ago, but it was after i had played don(first one in thread) and so now his life is totally different.

OK, so he bailed on his and Cassandra's wedding night so she hated him and was constantly crying. then she fell in love with Darren Dreamer and they now have one kid. i then moved on to playing don. he was in love with Nina and Mortimer and Dina were in love. all four were in the hot tub together and when don and Nina started to cuddle, Dina got mad lol. so then don married Nina and they had triplets-i don't remember the names tho lol. at the same time, don was in love with Kaylyn langerk, Kate Hudson, Jessi Johnson, this girl from his apartment and some other girl that i made. it was really weird tho cuz Nina saw him making out with this girl and didn't get mad. then they were all three in the hot tub and don and the other girl started to cuddle, that's when she got mad. now Nina is in love with some townie(sorry i'm so bad with remembering names). i made a family with two kids in his apartment adn i want him to fall in love with the mommy and then kate hudson to fall in love with the daddy. but idk if this is all gonna work out. i would post pics but i never take any lol. but maybe i'll start.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 07:00:21 pm »

Yes please pic enhance the thread joy-o-meter Wink .  I really cant wait to try the mommalisa shape though one of my girls (Sienna) has managed (post pregnancy) to have a quite similar one on her own.  She looks beautifully well rounded to me and loves her new family.

other then a few autonomous mods, CC & awesomeware  I actually havent tweaked Don's character at all (meaning personality traits, etc).  I generally just follow what he points me to no matter how disasterous it turns out.  I can't wit to see more versions of him on here, funny to see how different he looks & is in everyone's game.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 07:50:40 pm »

Oh the poor guy.  You know twice Don has headed to lay on the ground and daydream under the clouds but he was stopped by ladies wanting to talk ro him.  I wonder if that's his other destiny?  If so he'd better quit with the cloud watching & stick to romance Undecided, it might be healthier for him hehehe Evil .

that really would be best for don haha. Grin Evil
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 08:51:24 pm »

I must admit my sims must have descended from elves. I've only lost 2 (in my other game) and both won the plea bet with Grim.   I'm a softie I know it.  Besides Don's Cracking me up too much.  I think he should end up with crumplecakes and have her babies... MUaaahhhhhha!!!! oh no there goes my evil streak ——>YAY  Quick! Lasso 'er back in!

*contemplates calling their first child "Fiesty" Thumbs Up *

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 09:20:43 pm »

bahahahaha. Grin
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2009, 12:10:06 am »

God! I was laughing so hard I was out of breath... Thumbs Up. That was good, I actually won't send Don to comm lots cause of the riots I expect will break out, see I kept the woohoo with 20 sims aspiration, (he is now in his 20+ sim) so everywhere I send him he'll bump into at least one of them and I just don't think I'll be able to manage... shocked Maybe I'll just send him into one and just keep my trigger finger ready for the action!!! Cheesy
Now he has a want I had never seen before: woohoo with 10 service sims (he is up to 4 I think, so I'll have to work on that one a bit) Grin
Mari
Feisty32
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2009, 05:46:11 am »

bahahahahahaha that's hilairious mari. Laugh2 Laugh ROFL2 ROFL

boy he sure is the big easy hahaha. ROFL
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 06:20:02 pm »

God! I was laughing so hard I was out of breath... Thumbs Up. That was good, I actually won't send Don to comm lots cause of the riots I expect will break out, see I kept the woohoo with 20 sims aspiration, (he is now in his 20+ sim) so everywhere I send him he'll bump into at least one of them and I just don't think I'll be able to manage... shocked Maybe I'll just send him into one and just keep my trigger finger ready for the action!!! Cheesy
Now he has a want I had never seen before: woohoo with 10 service sims (he is up to 4 I think, so I'll have to work on that one a bit) Grin
Mari

I made that unfortunate mistake once. I throw a Sports Party at one of my Sim's house, and Don was one of the guests invited. Problem was, so was 4 other females he'd had "outings" with. I wasn't paying attention and the idiot went on and kissed one of them with the others in the same room. They all proceeded to smack the taste outta his mouth, one by one. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Easy to say poor Donny's aspiration points were in the toilet by the end of the ordeal, and I had to do some user damage control to stop him from going bonkers. After a while he actually mended fences with two of them...the other two still hate his guts. Cheesy Don's easily my favorite Pre-Made male sim.

Feisty32
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 06:34:12 pm »

bahahahahahahahaha kaoz666 if that man would keep it in his pants he would'nt that problem lol. Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: