Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don lothario's love life  (Read 17919 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2009, 01:04:00 am »

Either my game is glitched or Don has rigged it, lol.  He had a 5 sim woohoo want but didnt get credit until after 10.  Then he asked for 10 and none of them counted!   Then no. 21 counted as no. 11 so I think Donnie is fudging the math here to get more er, umm...exposure.   Plus Crumplebottom never comes to his house and catches him,  so I think he's found a loophole in my nefarious scheme DOH2.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2009, 03:49:13 am »

lol DaSpecial1. Cheesy rolleyes
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2009, 11:07:34 am »

In  my recent Donny development, as stated in another thread...my Don's been trying to get in the pants of the boss's wife, and the boss just so happends to be Malcolm IV. Long story short, I've been working on his and her STR & LTR for a while, and she just so happened to walk by his lot when I was playing it. So I decided to go for it, and the mission was a complete success...save for one snafu.

The fact that he knocked her up. Tongue

Now Kelly Landgraad is carrying the love seed of her and Donny-Boy, and no one has a frackin' clue. And so my soap opera continues.

Feisty32
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2009, 03:31:44 pm »

woo doggie the drama is gonna hit the fan if malcolm finds out hahaha. Grin Cheesy
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2009, 10:33:54 pm »

so sorry for how long its been taking-i havent played old don in a while but i am going to as soon as i can and then i will try to post pictures Grin once again-sorry for the long wait
Feisty32
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:32 pm »

this thread is epic lol. Grin ROFL
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2009, 05:47:44 pm »

Either my game is glitched or Don has rigged it, lol.  He had a 5 sim woohoo want but didnt get credit until after 10.  Then he asked for 10 and none of them counted!   Then no. 21 counted as no. 11 so I think Donnie is fudging the math here to get more er, umm...exposure.   Plus Crumplebottom never comes to his house and catches him,  so I think he's found a loophole in my nefarious scheme DOH2.

Well I guess my game unglitched because when I played Don yesterday hoards of women dropped of flowers,etc all at once! ROFL  Plus he finally got credit for his service sims Grin. I can't wait to update Don's story he's sure been busy.  Will add pics & latest soon as I'm up to it Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:17 pm »

sadly, i won't be posting any sims 2 don pictures bcuz i unistalled all my games and got the sims 3 but i noticed a don lothario outside of the cafe but i haven't been able to find where he lives yet. i'll have to find him and post some pictures...maybe i'll even make a movie Dreamy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 01:27:03 pm »

Not in the Sims 2 section, you won't. Sims 3 has its own section now and that is where that stuff will get posted.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: