Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:21:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don lothario's love life  (Read 17922 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:41:11 am »

:smile:hey everyone, i have a crazy story for don lothario and all his ladies. and i am sure you guys do too. so i am going to give you mine and i want to hear all about yours.

okay, so don started out loving cassandra goth, nina and dina caliente, and kaylynn langerk(sp?). when i entered the goth house, a bubble came up showing that cassandra was in love with don and wanted to get married. so, i instantly made don propose, and cassandra gladly accepted! they had a wonderful wedding and wedding party, but then, dina saw don cheating on her and she was furious. by that time, she was living in the goth house and had a little something with mortimer, gross, i know. so she fell out of love with him and was single for a while. so don and cassandra left for their honeymoon to a tropical, romantic place. though cassandra only had eyes on don, don had eyes on a hula girl-they do shake those hips!cassandra was devistated and broke up with him. don honestly didn't care because he only had two ladies to worry about then. he then married nina and they had two lovely children, jenni and blubber(blubber because nina had him right when the social worker came to take jenni and i knew she was gonna take him too. in the meantime, cassandra had fallen for darren dreamer. they had two beautiful boys, but i don't remember their names and dirk went off to college. darren went out one night, and had an affair. cassandra found out and instatly left him. she moved in to one of the small houses in pleasantview, near don and nina. then nina found out about don still having fealings for kaylynn and broke up with him. he moved in with kaylynn and made her pregnant. with all this time apart, don and cassandra forgave eachother and fell in love again, and now are expecting a baby. i hope you enjoyed my story and i am sure i will enjoy yours.please respond, because i am very fond of don and i love hearing what different lives he has lived!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 09:56:39 am by lexi9803 » Logged
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:16:46 pm »

I'm not much of a fan of Don Lothario,sorry:happy8:He broke up with all of his women,I aged Mortimer down to an adult and he had a lovely daughter with Dina named Breanna,he also had a son with Nina,I forget his name(LOL)I may just change Don's aspiration and marry him to a townie or something

Lover of lederhosen
poppy_123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:02:50 pm »

I have played him thrice because i had to re-install the sims.

The 1st time.

He eventually married Cassandra and had a baby boy Oliver they tried again but Cassandra couldn't get pregnant and it led her to depression. Don left her for Nina and they married and had Laura & Jack. When Oliver turned a teen and Laura & Jack children Nina left Don for some townie and left him with the children, Cassandra then took him back and looked after the children like they were there's, Oliver went of to collage and the twins got int private school and they tried again for another baby and after 7 goes and days later they had triplets Summer, Kayla & Arielle. Don then died of a house fire along with Laura. And Oliver married Samantha (self made sim) and moved her in with Cassandra and the triplets then children. Not long after Samantha had Jason and moved out taking Arielle and Kayla. Cassandra died of old age and Summer went to university.

The 2nd time.

Don had a child (Marie) with Nina and married her when Marie was a toddler. He then divorced her when Marie was a Teen and left to live with Danielle (Townie) and had 2 children with her (Marcus & Robbie) he left them and married Cassandra goth and had Rachel. While he was married to Cassandra goth he cheated on her many times which resulted in 13 children (Alice & Morgan, Tori, Micheal & Lewis, Norma, Ben, Cy, Evan & Elliot, Kaiylee & Logan & Sienna and Ellie). All without cassandra knowing while he had Zoe with her. When Rachel became an adult she moved out and married Micheal (Don's 8th child) not knowing that he was her half brother they had a baby named Will. Zoe died at the age 16. due to a broken heart. And don left cassandra 6 days before his death and Cassandra died of a broken heart also. Don moved in with the mother of his last four children(Kaiylee, Logan, Sienna and Ellie) and died shortly after.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 02:17:34 pm »

Well, he did marry Cassandra, had a girl and a boy with her, but she caught him cheating with the maid, and kicked him out, but still managed to get her pregnant two more times (go figure!) and now lives alone (I'm going for the 20 lovers life time want, or rather he is.... Wink)
I usually make his children into romance sims once they're teens, and change them to something else later. Evil
On a side note, Cassandra moved back to her old place to take care of old dad (she brougth him back to life) and had twin girls with Darren, though he got married to his once dead wife, and had twins with her too!!! (boy and girl). shocked
That's as far as I've got.
Mari
apegirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 09:35:28 am »

i turned don into a plantsim and the made him get pregnant with a robot, they had twins. YAY
Goldgab

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 12:10:43 pm »

In my game it turns out, that Don is gay. He married one of the premade sims from college and they have a cute child together. But he still fools around and is a slut like before. Smiley

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 02:14:20 pm »

He's never with anyone long enough in my game to have kids, although I do enjoy dropping a satellite on him every now and then.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:49 pm »

bahahahahahahahahaha Paden very nice. Evil Grin Laugh2 Laugh PARTAYYY Jump ROFL2 YAY
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 02:49:35 am »

I wish I had seen this when I first starting playing Don Lothario.  He's had sooo many fights and broken hearts, lol his last slap came surprisingly from a woman that moved on after he cheated on her (& married and is pregnant with her husband's baby, btw) so she really shouldn't care.

It's easier to show you than tell you  Tee Hee.  I personally couldn't believe my eyes.  I took a few pics & will put them up here in a day or so though since I'll have to edit it for this site, Wink. I can't wait thanks for this thread.

Sims by Dasi:

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 01:31:56 pm »

LOL!  I must be a weirdo or something because I do love pre-made maxis characters.  I like to make them over and yes sometimes ruin their lives.
Don is a favorite to mess with...cause well he deserves it. Cheesy

In my games latest incarnation he is married to Nina who is a mommalisa bodyshape.  They are both romantic aspiration.  Don is obese and unemployed pesky malpractice suit, they have a fat little boy named Donny and they live in a trailer.  LOL!

I have only one pic but will try to get some more of them.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:36:06 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 07:04:33 pm »

where do you get your body shapes?

i'm glad you like the Daspecial1. i actually posted this in August and for the longest time, no one replied lol so thanx to all of you!!! i love hearing you don stories!! Grin Clap
Feisty32
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 07:14:58 pm »

LOL!  I must be a weirdo or something because I do love pre-made maxis characters.  I like to make them over and yes sometimes ruin their lives.
Don is a favorite to mess with...cause well he deserves it. Cheesy

In my games latest incarnation he is married to Nina who is a mommalisa bodyshape.  They are both romantic aspiration.  Don is obese and unemployed pesky malpractice suit, they have a fat little boy named Donny and they live in a trailer.  LOL!

I have only one pic but will try to get some more of them.

i totally agree with don lothario being messed with hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 07:57:55 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
leolilly

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 07:26:45 pm »

loving this thread, I've been hoping someone would start it hehe
my Don has had a make over and actually looks not too bad. not done anything drastic mind you, just changed his hair a little and gave him a better goatee.
so far he's still sniffing around all the females in my game and currently has eyes for nina, since her sister married Mortimer (lol)  and is doing the run around on her but i'm sure he'll have a few others on the go at the same time very soon.
I like playing him too, he's fun but also actually does what he's told when i tell him too lol anyways, i'll try and get some pics up soon.

"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth"
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 10:29:15 pm »

LOL!  See sometimes I get tired of lovely makeovers and I want to beastify my sims even more.  LOL!  Lexi I got momma lisa bodyshape clothes some right here from blonde momma she is one of the featured creators, I also joined her forum franny sims great stuff there.
The male and children stuff is available at mts2 look under body shop body shapes.  You have to go back to older pages a bit but they are there. Wink

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Feisty32
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 10:54:27 pm »

+now that i've killed don lothario i now will concentrate in the caliente sisters and kill them off haha. Grin

and then destroy and kill all of the simmies in pleasentview muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Jump Laugh2 ROFL2 ROFL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: