Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:33:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anyway?  (Read 1333 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2008, 11:18:42 am »

I can check which packages i use regularly so i can delete the ones i don't use? Oh and also the DDO won't work on my computer. It fails to initialise! I have put all the files in the same place

Char
xxx
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:26:39 am by Charley » Logged

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:07:10 pm »

I highly doubt it. Unless your downloaded files are labeled specifically, the only way is to tediously group files and delete them while in game.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 03:31:12 pm »

Maybe package your sims as they are now, your CC used to make them should be packaged with them.  Only one outfit though.  You should be able to do the same with lots but maybe pickup more recolors than you intended.

Then move your CC out of the game, and install what you just packaged.  It will put the CC that was packaged back into the game.  Then you can decide if too much was removed or not.

hmm, I just woke up and am still groggy, I hope that made sense...
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:32:00 pm »

Thanks for the info....My computer decided to give me a helping hand and completely deleted my sims and downloads! Luckily had my Neighbourhood backed up! So i have now installed it and now trying to get the stuff back i was using on the family i play a lot and starting again!

Char
xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: