Insimenator.org
February 26, 2020, 10:56:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enayla! we miss you  (Read 42236 times)
Hanefcik

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2008, 01:41:16 pm »

Linda, if you'll ever read this, I totally admire your talent, my Sims wouldn't look as they look if not your creations... I can spend hours taking pictures of the Sim "dressed" in one of your skins... I wish I could be equally talented. Hope you're doing better and I send loads of warm feelings towards You! Hannah

Bono animo es!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2008, 08:28:22 am »

This thread is very old but i'd just like to say: Linda, you're truly a celebrity on insim and i don't think theres a single person on the thread who wouldn't make girly sqee-ish noises if you talked to them. You have true talent and i think someday soon you'll be recognized by many many more people than just us. I have looked at every pic in your gallery and i have looked over (and probably downloaded) virtually every piece if custom content you have uploaded. You really have talent. Take it and go far.
Elyssa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 10:58:24 am »

oh Linda, congrats on the Golden Compass!  You know I love your stuff and we're so grateful to have you in our community Smiley  Thank you for making my sims gorgeous and worth playing!
Ardayus6

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2008, 10:58:42 am »

I am a huge fan of everything you do.  Your work is awesome.  Thanks so much for such awesome contributions.
now_i_am_here

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2009, 09:09:15 am »

Enayla, i hope you're doing well!
We miss you all and love very much!Hope you'll be back:)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: