Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:51:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should I create now?
Skin Collection (3 or more skins) - 533 (69.1%)
Clothes Collecton (3 or more outfits) - 137 (17.8%)
Sim Collection (one sim with at least two outfits) - 101 (13.1%)
Total Voters: 323

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the next collection!  (Read 58916 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Enayla

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2008, 03:01:40 pm »

So, I'm bored, and I don't know what to do next... so, what do you think...?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 03:03:48 pm by Enayla » Logged

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 05:01:32 pm »

**crossing her fingers** More skins, more skins, hmmm and more eyes, more skins and eyes, more skins and eyes.........

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 05:03:10 pm »

I personally would like to see some new eyesets, and especially some pale skins, especially vampires/ghostly light ones, because I love your Pixie Hunter/Haunt and would more of the same things :tongue5:
So basically three or more skins would keep me happy xD

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 05:10:19 pm »

absolutely eyes! I love so much your eyes!
but I would like  also a set of fantasy skins

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
elaena

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 05:31:10 pm »

Skins. I love your skins, and I'd love to see more.They really just make my sims look so much more special.

Just throwing an idea out there, and please dont take this as me requesting or anything because it really is just a casual suggestion, but I'd actually love to see how you would do something like a werewolf-style skin...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 05:33:19 pm by elaena » Logged
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 08:16:15 pm »

I would really love a new set of eyes or skins. Everything you create is so beautiful so it really wouldn't matter what you made. But everyone loves Skins!

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
wingsofawolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:24 pm »

I would really like an elf/alien in pale blue or lavender. Maybe something similar to your Serpent skintone? Scratch that; have you ever considered anything dragon-like? That would be something new, and I probably wouldn't be the only one to like it, besides!
cassandra_107

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:21 pm »

[Begin Novel] How about a new fantasy/character sim, who has a new skin & eyes? I have been hoping for newer skins that are more in the fantasy realm, so I can replace my defaults for all of the creatures in the game. I really like the newer line of skins compared to the old, they all have been wonderful however I do think the older skins have more shine than I would like. With your newer sets, I can now have defaults that I really love. If a sim turns into a creature, the skin does not match the line I am using (I use defaults that replace each supernatural skin with one from one of your fantacy collections).[End Novel]

Then of course, they need clothing.... It comes down to this, if you are bored my advice is "make something different from what you have been doing," I am sure I will love it and will overuse it.... :love7:
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 11:45:53 pm »

I would love to see more skins and eyes. I only use yours in my game, lol. I just love the amount of detail and the way they are realistic, but not so realistic that they look silly on sims. It would be nice to see more dark skintones, and maybe a few different fantasy type skins.

I really like what elaena suggested:

Quote from: elaena;1342925
*Snip* I'd actually love to see how you would do something like a werewolf-style skin...

That would be neat. I have defaults for all the other fantasy sims (alien, vamp, etc), but no Enayla skin for my werewolves! lol.

Whatever you decide to make I'm sure it will be amazing. :worship:

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 03:49:40 am »

It's now leaning strongly towards an 'unnatural' skin collection, to replace all the creature-sims... I don't, however, know how to make a new werewolf skin so it's likely going to be excluded from the collection.

What unnatural sims are there?
Vampires,
Zombies,
Aliens,
Plantsims,

are there any more?

Luthiies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 05:50:42 am »

Hey Enayla,

This last idea is great !
Soon there will be sorcerers too, from Appartement Life.

I'm voting for skintones cause i love your work. But, whatever you decide will be perfect !
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 06:22:30 am »

I don't think I'd do a good job at werewolves, that whole half-human/half-animal thing never really worked for me. Maybe if they'd had real nuzzles and such, but just making a hairy person, huh, not quite my thing.

I'm working on an alien now Cheesy it'll have scales in the face like my lizard skintone but also patterns over chest and back, it's pretty neat looking so far. The template I'm using is my new one - unreleased so far, but it's a paler version of the Pixie Warmth skintone, with normal eyelids. I like that nose the best.

elaena

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 06:34:01 am »

Fantasy creatures:

Alien
Zombie
Vampire
Servo
Werewolf
Plantsim
Bigfoot
Genie
Witch (when Apartment Life is released)

Though I'm not sure if they can all be replaced...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:01:33 am by elaena » Logged
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 06:58:08 am »

Oooh, I cant wait to see  your take on creature skins Cheesy Vampire's are always a favorite of mine si im really looking forward to that Cheesy

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 08:27:24 am »

I'd mostly like to see even more realistic skintones! Your fantasy stuff is great, but I love the realistic stuff even more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: