Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:45:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should I create now?
Skin Collection (3 or more skins) - 533 (69.1%)
Clothes Collecton (3 or more outfits) - 137 (17.8%)
Sim Collection (one sim with at least two outfits) - 101 (13.1%)
Total Voters: 323

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the next collection!  (Read 58932 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
agustin

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 11:44:37 am »

I usually just download realistic skins, but yours... meh, they are amazing, I can't stop downloading (Although I never use them, I like having your skins there, lol). Smiley

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 12:19:38 pm »

yes, default witch skintones would be nice Cheesy here's some pics of what the Apartment Life witches looks like:

but not all witches are green:
Good witches have white robes, neutral have brown and evil have black. If a Witch becomes atrociously evil they also turn green.

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 12:46:29 pm »

so normal witches have a normal skintone, so only the green one can be replaced, right?
elfpuddle

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 03:04:48 pm »

I'm voting for skins. I have all of your skins already, and you'd think that'd be enough....But I was so excited about your ebony skin! My simmies are all so pale. More darker skins would make my autumn!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:07:55 pm by elfpuddle » Logged

Click this.
Camel

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 06:12:08 pm »

More skins!

I think you are the best at making asian skintones, I just want mooore =D
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 11:22:07 pm »

Quote from: eefje00704;1346598
so normal witches have a normal skintone, so only the green one can be replaced, right?

yep, that's just about it Cheesy

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Amity

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2008, 07:48:15 am »

Hmm. These are in no way requests, just things I think would be cool and know you'd be amazing at.

I love your eyeoholic and eyes for the eyeless sets of eyes, but think it would be cool if you made a set of eyes in a similar style, with mundane colourings and patternings - I like to use your eyes for my mystically Sims, on account of the sparkle and lustre of them, but it would be great if my human Sims in the same neighborhoods could have Enayla eyes with a slightly more human look.

Also, I've noticed there aren't any pixie Drow sort of skins. There are lots of beautiful grey and black toned ones, but most have some kind of ornamentation or patterning. Some without would be great, since right now I'm using one of the skins from your old range - which is beautiful - but I'm a stickler for consistency. Grin

Lastly, I noticed on a thread you had posted a photograph of one of your sims with alovely grey and purple jewelled skintone. I think a jewel set would be incredible. A pale blue covered in sapphires, or burnt sienna dripping with rubies - something like that executed by an artist like you would be beautiful.

Just my two cents. Cheesy
lana4214

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2008, 03:03:46 pm »

Really anything you create is fabulous, but I'd love to see some new clothes. The detail of your clothing creations is always amazing.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 08:54:08 am »

Lastly, I noticed on a thread you had posted a photograph of one of your sims with alovely grey and purple jewelled skintone. I think a jewel set would be incredible. A pale blue covered in sapphires, or burnt sienna dripping with rubies - something like that executed by an artist like you would be beautiful.

It may be too late, or this could be too big, But I was thinking that a birthstone collection would be really cool.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:57:18 am by egghugger » Logged
blackdragonlady

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:24 pm »

Hi Enayla
Hope you are doing well, I love everything that you make, you are very talented. As for you next set well I just can't wait to see it as I know it will be beyond words. I do however have a question about an old set that you had created, you were at one time offering it for download  at the opening of your site Skinless, but your site is down and I am unable to find this extrodinary skin and eye set anywhere, so my question is would you be will to upload it here for those of us that are unable to get it or offer it in some means? Feel free to pm me with your answer.
Thank you again for everything you do and all the hard work that you put into all your creations, and Thank you for making our simming world just that much better. Take care of yourself hun and Happy Simming.

p.s here is a pic of the set I am referring to, I do hope I got the names of the skins correct.

* Enayla's new skins.jpg (95.46 KB, 750x563 - viewed 348 times.)
elaena

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 03:41:08 pm »

Blackdragonlady, if you join the Yahoo Group 'Engramville' you can download those skins and eyes there under Files (you have to actually join the group to access them).

Engramville

Hope this helps you! Smiley
reilly500

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2008, 03:49:39 pm »

it dosent matter what you do Enayla, all your stuff is amazing!!!

But apartment life comes out they'er gonna have witches and i'd be impressed if you made a better witch skin(defults gonna be green).
blackdragonlady

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2008, 05:24:11 pm »

OMG Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so very much, oh this helps greatly, you rock Elaena thanks again. "goes off to use new skins"
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2008, 07:24:22 am »

A jewel set could be fun... I love making intricate skins. I suppose I should release a skin collection with just clean non-embroidered skins but it feels so boring. I'll try to sit down some time this week and just make some five or six different colours without any patterns or anything, then later do a jewel-set... but right now, I AM working on Elizabeth Bathory. She'll have a different vampire skin that's lighter, unique makeup including bloody lips, new eyes, a retexture of a hair I'm still looking for, and some clothes.

If anyone knows how to do meshes and wants to work together with me, please have a look at this. I think it will be a fun project and I'd appreciate the help.

About the Pixie Monochrome set - I keep meaning to upload it but I never get around to it. I don't have the skins in my game right now after the crash, I'll see what I can do.

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2008, 10:09:30 am »

Since Im a greedy lil wench I say all of the above
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: