Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:29:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should I create now?
Skin Collection (3 or more skins) - 533 (69.1%)
Clothes Collecton (3 or more outfits) - 137 (17.8%)
Sim Collection (one sim with at least two outfits) - 101 (13.1%)
Total Voters: 323

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the next collection!  (Read 59577 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Amity

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2008, 11:14:13 am »

Heh. If you do release a plain set, some greyish Drow tones in your new style would be wonderful.

I'm just looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with. Cheesy
IrishMermaid

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2008, 01:23:43 pm »

Just wondered if you ever thought about doing a mermaid set???:wink:
lunarisa

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2008, 12:38:07 am »

For the record - I'd love new eyes - like a lovely yellow color. However - where'd did that lovely hair come from on the skin with the beautiful jewels on it? The weird cone-bun one. It is just gorgeous.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2008, 08:23:45 am »

I think that one is either rosesims or xmsims, but i can't remember which.
AdmiralAeris

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2008, 10:38:05 am »

Quote from: lunarisa;1352515
For the record - I'd love new eyes - like a lovely yellow color. However - where'd did that lovely hair come from on the skin with the beautiful jewels on it? The weird cone-bun one. It is just gorgeous.

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_22.htm

but the one in the pic could be a recolor...

Beauty comes in many forms... not all of which are visible
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2008, 02:11:44 pm »

Well... I'll always make more skins, it's what I love the most to make to be honest, but like I said, next project is Elizabeth Bathory. I'm thinking of making a set of different-toned normal skins after that.

As for that Rosesims hair, yeah, I retextured the flowers for a few pictures I was going to take.

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008, 04:36:53 am »

Quote from: Enayla;1355986
I'm thinking of making a set of different-toned normal skins after that.

Yeah! Three cheers for Enayla!
alya1989262
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2008, 05:13:49 am »

Enayla, I see that you have more than enough ideas to be going with, but I'm just throwing this out here, in case it strikes your fancy:

I really love your fantasy skins, and so all the [editable] supernaturals in my game have Enayla skins--except for the werewolves. I am currently in the process of making Pixie Ashes into werewolf defaults, and it's such a beautiful skin, but I'd really love something more... "werewolf-y". I know that you don't make hairy skins, but maybe you'd like to do a more animalistic one?

ETA: okay, I just saw the part of the thread where you talk about werewolf skins. Someday, I'll learn to read. Sorry about this.

I still think Pixie Ashes is close enough to a werewolf that it just needs minimal editing, though.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:26:32 am by alya1989262 » Logged
MizzRoseBud

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2008, 08:33:05 am »

hmmm ... apparently I´m one of the few that don´t think, that you need to make more skins ... there is allready too many, I can´t choose which to use and witch to not use LOL I think they look fantastic all of them ... which made me wonder what magic you could make for the boring EAxis clothes that comes with the game ... yes, the EAxis skins really needed a make over, but so do the clothes ... so that is my suggestion, thou I can see that you have got a lot of good suggestions allready
lunarisa

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2008, 07:24:43 am »

I agree with you runzu, I'd love to see darker asian-style skins, like Mongolianish colors. Not all asians are pale (the prettiest have the tannish skin.)
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2008, 09:56:15 am »

The Pixie Warmth skin is sort of an Asian skin with a darker tone to it (it's my personal favourite). I've got a new 'pale' Asian skin which is really just a version of THAT skin but lighter, that I'll release later -

Right now, the Bathory project is slightly on hold while I'm waiting for the dress mesh, and I'll probably release a pack of eyes instead, soonly.

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
Miss Onatopp

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2008, 10:59:58 am »

Pack of eyes sounds most excellent. I must say my favourite of your skins is the less shiny pixie delicate and I was wondering if you will make more skins using that template?
NeonBlue16

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2008, 11:05:29 am »

I really like the new template, it would be awesome if you released a set of regular default skins(as in default colors)... Personally I prefer all of my defaults to be from one set, if you do a default colors set once someone makes it into defaults finally I would have something to match the alien/zombie/vampire defaults I already have

** and eyes would be great too
aranelvanya1984

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2008, 02:23:51 pm »

I love the skins that you do with intricate designs or jewels on them. I think it's sooooo beautiful.

I also think it would be cool to do an eyeset where the the left eye is a different color from the right eye.
I knew a person once who had a icey blue eye and a chocolate brown eye, but the chocolate brown eye had a circle of ice blue in it. It was intense looking!
Just an idea Smiley Smiley Smiley
Reyn

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2008, 02:04:45 am »

The only way to eyes like that is with accessories - sim eyes use one image for both eyes.

And Enayla, just wanted to say that your stuff is always so lovely, even if sometimes its too magical for my more prosaic neighborhoods.

Fear the Fox of Fancifulness, for I shall cause attacks of....fancifulness.
A proud soldier in the Animal Army [ Click to learn how to enlist ]
A proud contributor to Free Sites[ Click to see my creations ]
Ariel Dursley, House Hufflepuff - Hogwarts Experience
You cannot take which is given freely, but you are free to look stupid trying.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: