Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:27:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should I create now?
Skin Collection (3 or more skins) - 533 (69.1%)
Clothes Collecton (3 or more outfits) - 137 (17.8%)
Sim Collection (one sim with at least two outfits) - 101 (13.1%)
Total Voters: 323

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the next collection!  (Read 58893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2008, 03:28:00 pm »

:smile: Hi!!! All are Great!!! I would really enjoy having realistic skins with many full body moles and another with full body freckles...Thanks for any consideration!!! Have A Great Day!! :smile:

Live Laugh Love
leandor

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2008, 09:17:02 am »

I agree, more skins, but I do have some vaguely specific requests.

I'd like some more skins between the shades of very pale and tanned, I agree that some sexy feet pixies would rock but my biggest want....
Some more skins with slight "flaws" like the lip scars on Pixie Rush. Many people have scars in various places but add on scars don't look right. I'd love to see perhaps a couple of acne scars, a nicked eyebrow, maybe a TB jab scar and my greatest wish (for a me-sim) is an english rose type skin (with a warm skin tone) with an appendectomy scar!
I'm sure sims must cut themselves now and then too!

Love, Lynzi
Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2008, 11:54:41 am »

Quote from: IrishMermaid;1351774
Just wondered if you ever thought about doing a mermaid set???:wink:

I second that! Some mer-tails from you would be amazing!  And, possibly make some skins in something of a normal skin tone, but with scales and possibly even some gills on the ribcage area.

You could even use the mermaid skins that Marvine did here!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 12:17:33 pm by Meshy114 » Logged

Yessir, Captain Tight-Pants.
lunamoon

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2008, 10:02:35 pm »

oh you would know what really awesome if you even made a new mermaid tail, or but some  new skintones defiantly some pale ones but i love ur creations your defiantly the best
Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2008, 09:32:54 pm »

I would love to see african american skin tones. There are not many around.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
foxmanic

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2008, 01:24:37 pm »

Well, like everyone else, I'd love some new skins *nodnod* But I also would like some very dark (brown) eyes as I never find any really dark ones anywhere Cheesy And your eyes are so pretty to begin with *_*
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2008, 02:41:20 pm »

As one of the resident trekkies and overall scifi geeks, I hope you do some more alien-esque skins! I always look so forward to your updates.

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
Jade

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2008, 12:36:56 pm »

Hi! I would like to see more clothes from you Enayla. Because you make such beautiful and high detailet classy and sexy creations and they are hard to find! Maybe make ups would be great too, I love your lipsticks they are my favourites <3
Scifi316

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2008, 12:38:16 pm »

I'd like to see a mermaid set as well, got the meshes but never realy found a skin set i liked for them 'cept a aqua alian one.

i'd also like to see some alien/sci-fi sets as well. As soon as i saw your nightwalker skin i thought it would be great for a H.R. Giger type alien with details down the spine and maby on the palms and feet.
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2008, 03:39:07 am »

Hey Enayla, I don't know if you've made the jump to the new insimenator (yet). But if you have, here's another request. What my game is really missing is some Enayla-style native American (indian?) or Inuit skins.
Shonie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2008, 10:33:14 pm »

The pole wont left me vote.  But I would love to see anything by Enlaya.  I love the eyes that I have in game now.  Indian clothing and skins would be a pleaant surprise that would give a new hood direction.
nila.dulko

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:55 pm »

A clothing set for adult male sims would be great.  I adore how you design the male clothing in your artwork.

.^_^.
Nila
sarajernigan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2008, 12:41:21 am »

Everything you do is awesome-your Sims, clothes, masks, eyes, & skin. I look forward to any future Sims stuff of yours! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.Smiley
ylvglo

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2009, 03:35:15 pm »

More fantasy skins, I yust love them.

I would like some dragon inspired skins. I remember your Pixie Serpent skin, it youst fabulous, and Pixie Ruby from the Pixie Continue set is also beautyful. Could you mix them, Pixie Ruby skin and blue Scales like them from Pixie Serpent. I would love that.
Yilenne

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2009, 08:18:41 pm »

I just your Pixie Orchid skin, and I have to say I love it, it's wonderful.. Can you possibly share it, and if possible, some other natural looking skins with us. For my part.. well, I don't really need dark skins at the moment (such as Pixie Ebony, Pixie Oak and Pixie Teak) so I'm hoping your next skins would be asian and caucasian ones.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: