Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:37:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is my sims 2 glitchy?  (Read 2222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mochi is yum

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2008, 06:53:15 pm »

So I recently saw that my game was glitchy and that all of my CC was gone when i installed pets and so I uninstalled all of them and then installed sims 2 over again and yet it's still being glitchy like it has weird lines going through objects and the sims when you put your mouse over it so if anyone has a solution please tell because I don't know if I have to get a new sims 2 disk or what but PLEASE HELP!

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:13:31 pm »

Did you patch your games and maybe check if your video card needs updating?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:34:45 pm »

Did you also check to see if you have any hacks/mods in your Downloads folder that need to be compatible/updated for that specific EP?  You might want to remove all of those hacks (or your whole Downloads folder) and run the game from there to see if it happens again.  Wink

You also might need to update your DirectX files, along with your video card drivers like EKozski mentioned.  :angel:

mochi is yum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 12:46:49 pm »

OK I will try the patch and see if my card needs updating but Tenshii it's not the downloads because since I have a new hard drive the downloads aren't even in my game anymore so it can't be that but thanks guys for helping!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: