Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:17:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 buzz/gossip/rumours  (Read 159598 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2008, 09:27:47 pm »

What I'd like to see in TS3 would be:
1) The ability to change EVERY aspect of my sims' clothing/grooming from the outer garmets right down to the nail polish (or nail varnish depending where you're from) and EVERYTHING in between.
2) Everything that's from TS2 be available in TS3 from the start (i.e. everything in the current EPs/SPs)
3) Ability to raise livestock for "yeilding" (for eggs, milk, et cetera) and "taking to market" (for meat). I mean don't show the slaughter but have a buyer show up to take your live stock and your sims will end up with meat in their fridge and money in their account. TS3 could also have that animal be in the Sim's invetroy and it could be cooked the way the fish in Seasons can be.
4) A "crudness control" that an adult can set up so ALL ages can play.
5) Since Seasons included fishing why not have TS3 have hunting? Now if hunting offends you then don't have your sims do it. Also, dont show the actual killing. Just have whatever weapon be used and announce that your sim bagged a and the sims can either mount it or have the ability to cook it if it in the sim's inventory (like you can wil the fish in Seasons)
That's all that I can think of now!
Thoughts?

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2008, 09:52:15 pm »

During one of my breaks today, my mind flitted to S3, and I thought about the preview video that was released for S2.  I remember all these incredibly cool things that NEVER HAPPENED, and of course once the game was released, along with all the EPs in their wonderful glory, I'd get so caught up in new features that DID ship that I'd forget about all the incredible stuff that made me want to buy S2 after seeing the showcasing video in the first place.

Kids sliding down banisters, being able to set things on fire, building blocks, hanging on fan blades, adults being able to rip off clothing (lol, I just thought that was funny), grown adults able to toss themselves onto the floor and throw temper tantrums...

I mean, there was so much more, but that's just the point, all the "incredible" stuff they're showing us for S3...could it be another case of "we're just using these animations to give you an idea of the game...but we don't actually INTEND to ship them with any of the EPs, let alone the base game".

That would piss me the hell off.

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
SimDipsy

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2008, 08:40:09 am »

As huge a fan of TS as I am, I have no desire to play TS3. Here's why: For an offline game, TS2 takes up a large chunk of gamers' free time. I'd estimate that in the four years I've owned the game and its EPs, I've clocked a total of nine months of gameplay. I have characters and storylines that have taken years of work to get where they are now, and the thought of moving on to another game which would take up just as much time, if not more, just doesn't interest me. I can't simply abandon TS2 for TS3. You might say, "Well, you could play both." No, I can't. I have a full-time job, a marriage, two children, and a mortgage. Also, my six-year-old PC can't handle yet another full game and its myriad of expansion packs.

Maybe I'll be the only one, but I'll be playing TS2 long after TS3 is gathering dust in the bargain bins of Wal-Mart.
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2008, 03:32:11 pm »

SimDipsy, if if that's how you feel then that's cool too!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2008, 04:12:52 pm »

Amen, SimDipsy; I feel the same way. When I'm not working at a pretty hard job,or being an adult for the rest of the world, I play my game. It gets so involved, and you can get attached to the pixelated people pretty intensely. To "abandon" my families would probably get me booed at by them (as if they could feel emotions!) and I probably would have to buy a new computer.
On that score, no..it's gonna take a earthquake-sized type of new game to get me to buy Sims 3, and from what little I've seen and heard, I'm skeptical that it will be better than Sims 2.
But then again, I always thought Sims 1 was the end of the line! What little do I know, anyhow?
Wait and see, is my guess. Maybe Eaxis will surprise and stun us all with their creativity and improvisation talents....

Simelorian

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2008, 06:42:57 pm »

It looks real to me, congrats as you may well be the first person to notice that site :-P. It makes me really happy as that, if it proves to be real, means a release next year is plausible :happy8:.  Thanks for the info!

Dawn Approaches
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2008, 06:46:44 pm »

Uh... actually, seeing as there's already two or three threads on this topic, most of us already know about it.  Wink  Thanks, though.  :lol:

HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2008, 07:12:42 pm »

gotta agree with Tenshii~Akari! im sure you noticed the big bold topic letters 'Info on the Sims 3' we got scans, info and everything now lol <3 but thanks!

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Jelly

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2008, 07:23:58 pm »

A friend of mine found these pics, it looks so wonderful! It is kind of hard to read.

maniac19642003
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2008, 08:52:52 pm »

Online gameshop Play.com has listed The Sims 3 for pre-order with a release date of March 27, 2009. I must comment that this date is unofficial and it can change, but it's the first online shop that lists the game and the first solid release date compared with several game sites.
Check it here: Sims 3 pre-order.
Thanks to 'P3nf0ld3' from the SimsBBS for the find.
Envyret

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2008, 11:56:15 pm »

Yeah, I've heard about the Sims 3 for a long time now, but didn't know if they were actually going to make it. I wonder how it will be, from the pics Jelly and Tonena_1023 sent, the buildings sure look a whole lot better. Guess we gotta wait till' March 19th.

:lurk:The gremlins will destroy the world slowly and painfully. They are the world's greatest fear, they are our fate. They are at fault at everything.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2008, 12:07:17 am »

Ok that's just a little wild, pre-order the game over a year in advance? I'm excited about it, but this is way too early. We get Spore soon in July I think?and they haven't even started the pre-orders for it. But then, I'll have it to play with/with the Sims 2. Who knows where any of us will be in a year, or what we'll be doing. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
indeed

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2008, 02:30:39 am »

the traits seem like fun

Why not visit the local neighbor, or maybe play a prank on them.
Sims can now creep around the neighbourhood spying on other people

thats what ive been wanting to do in the sims in like forever

You can create morbidly obese Sims! New 'weight' and 'muscle' sliders allow for some truly impressive - or disgusting - creations

finally even tho a few people have already added the meshes to the sims 2 but in the sims 3 its official Cheesy

Sims think for them self, no need to wake up, go to fridge and go to word. The player does not need to focus so much attention on Sims any more.

this could be either a good or a bad thing
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:36:21 am by indeed » Logged
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2008, 06:15:14 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1173233
Online gameshop Play.com has listed The Sims 3 for pre-order with a release date of March 27, 2009. I must comment that this date is unofficial and it can change, but it's the first online shop that lists the game and the first solid release date compared with several game sites.
Check it here: Sims 3 pre-order.
Thanks to 'P3nf0ld3' from the SimsBBS for the find.

You beat me to it =P Just been looking on there at sims and saw the Sims 3 date. They are usually quite accurate so you never know lol.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2008, 11:21:21 am »

Hello

if you are intrested here is a Link to a short unofficial video for The sims3 and i can tell that it will be the first Game that i will Buy when its officaly realese.

http://www.simfantastic2.com/

enjoy

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: