Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:13:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 buzz/gossip/rumours  (Read 159645 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2008, 04:49:10 pm »

French fansite, Sims De Toi posted 10 scans of a Sims 3 article from a French Sims magazine. The language is French and many pics were also seen in the other 2 mags, but there sure are some new things to discover like you can see on the bottom; a Sims 3 house layout.
Check it out here: Sims De Toi

* simsmagazine.jpg (112.81 KB, 372x328 - viewed 213 times.)
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2008, 07:27:37 pm »

Ok I am totally confused. This site says Ikea stuff pack is coming out in March of 08 that's this month. But nothing on the official site? Why are they advertising Kitchen and bath that's coming out in April, but not Ikea SP that's coming out this month? Is the Ikea thing going to be a special Mini SP like the Holiday SP?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
maniac19642003
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2008, 11:52:39 am »

Snooty Update: The scans are no longer on the fansite, but I got my hands on another scanned set. The screen shots are a bit different; A little less sharp but larger in size.

*Note: the pics are not up on the site yet as I post this.
maniac19642003
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2008, 03:04:12 pm »

Just saw snooty updated the site wit this info:

"2 Updates at the Sims 3 section. There's a Comparison page, where I compared a few Sims 3 pics with Sims 2. Also a Links page which contains interesting Sims 3 links as well as Sims 3-only fansites. If you have a Sims 3-only site and want to be added to the list, give me a mail.
Comparison - Sims 3 links"
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2008, 03:12:07 pm »

Quote from: Pierreandreply4;1174823
Hello

if you are intrested here is a Link to a short unofficial video for The sims3 and i can tell that it will be the first Game that i will Buy when its officaly realese.

http://www.simfantastic2.com/

enjoy

notice however:

«« SUNDAY, MARCH 09, 2008 »»

Hello everyone. I know this video has been working its way around the internet but I want to inform you that it is completely fake.
If you saw my comment you would know that already. The reason why I made the video was not to make it an "official video." I did not post news when we first heard about The Sims 3 and I said to my self, no one wants to see another news post that says The Sims 3 information is coming on March 19th. So I just made this unofficial video to stand out and get you hyped up for the game. I just think it is more interesting to look at than a picture. Sorry if this has caused any commotion to anyone since I know a lot of you already knew it was fake! Also, sorry if I mislead anyone. Well enjoy the weekend and have a wonderful day!
P.S. The reason why I mentioned it was an exclusive first look and world premiere is because it is the first look for "this site" only. The world premiere part has basically the same meaning. The reason why I put you've seen it here first is because you have. I did not want anyone to steal it since that was my first rendering a video in 3ds Max! You may share it though Wink
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2008, 03:23:18 pm »

Quote from: PegasusDiana;1175225
Ok I am totally confused. This site says Ikea stuff pack is coming out in March of 08 that's this month. But nothing on the official site? Why are they advertising Kitchen and bath that's coming out in April, but not Ikea SP that's coming out this month? Is the Ikea thing going to be a special Mini SP like the Holiday SP?

Well, the only website I've seen it on yet says the release date will be  26/06/2008. :/

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2008, 04:22:08 pm »

Let's see- after reading the complaints about past EPs and after buying Sim City Societies, like hell I'm going to get TS3.  Once TS3 becomes the new fad, and I grow so bored that I can't look at my TS2 icons, then I'm done with sims forever.

Sigs are for smokers.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:43 pm »

There is no way my computer wouldn't choke and die trying to run this. :/

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2008, 05:31:59 pm »

Quote from: AlbinoBambi;1176192
Well, the only website I've seen it on yet says the release date will be  26/06/2008. :/

Ok thank you, that makes more sense. Which means if there is one more EP we should probably look for it around Aug. I wonder why they don't have it though in the list of titles slated for release this year. One minute they tell us there won't be near as many Sim titles released this year as there was last year. Looks to me like there are almost twice as many. With more packs for SCS. 3 new SP's? If there are two more beyond Kitchen and Bath. Plus,  another EP. Then there is Sim Animals, and MySims for the PC. They're bound and determine to get rich off us and send us to the poor house. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2008, 03:44:57 pm »

you and me both, alkaloid...I have no idea why EA is in such a rush to get this out there...

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
_cactus_

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:36 pm »

^^ i hope it will be better than our ideas ^^

updated**

*Please note, your signature may be no wider than 250 pixels and no higher than 50 pixels*
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2008, 05:43:38 pm »

I really appreciate all of the material, I kept missing everything. I still don't know which way I'm going to go. Especially if it calls for really different specs. I just bought a laptop so I can play my game without the BSOD. Plus I really love all of my CC. On the other hand I by every EP and SP they come out with even the Stories lines, well except for PetsStories I really didn't like that EP so whay buy more of the same. I've enjoyed all of them and learning the new things. Maybe I'll be more decided by the time it comes out.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2008, 06:36:30 pm »

i say that the sims 3 will be a great Game and i will Buy it i am 100% sure that i will buy it

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2008, 07:09:55 pm »

If this totally kills my computer,I won't buy it for a while. If people say it sucks,I won't buy it...but so far,it looks very interesting,it's about time people have the option to make chubbier sims,I could never make my self-sim for that reason...*is a chubster*so yeah...=) thanks for this info!

Swtjanel

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2008, 02:00:18 pm »

Yesterday I stumbbled across some info that sent me off the edge!!! They EA are making The Sims 3... OMG I Have To Show you all ]even if you already know!!!
http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=thesims3
http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=links
http://www.freewebs.com/thesims3fans/index.htm
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166813
As a matter of fact I know how I got there... but thats not important... Check it out and let me know what you think!!!! Thanks in advance and Happy Simming!!!:-P:happy8:

The Article from The Games for Windows Magazine is posted Here...
http://www.scribd.com/word/full/2289545?access_key=key-18pniygj7nz0uazaxi2
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:29:12 pm by Swtjanel » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: