Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:55:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 buzz/gossip/rumours  (Read 158018 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CreamyBlood

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2008, 03:46:36 pm »

This isn't really a game, is it? :l

Call Me Rosie Wink
PrincessIsabelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2008, 03:53:27 pm »

I think this one will be more real like the real world i am looking forward to it

Visita il mio nuovo sito
My Sims 2 Site ancora in costruzione.
Sono un ginnasta e il mio ginnasta preferito è Sandra Izbasa dalla Romania
Preferisco le palestre delle squadre rumene e italiane
Miss Italy Coming April 25, 2008, PrincessIsabelle
Benji82

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2008, 04:49:58 pm »

Some good info there. I'm looking forward to this.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2008, 06:24:09 pm »

Is it me or was there no baby/toddler/pregnant :pregnant: etc info/pics? seriously, did I miss it :tard:? I'd love to see pics of the different ages. oh well, not long to go now for the site to get an update-although I reckon it'll be of what we've seen already or telling us to buy FreeTime to find out more :blah:

Swtjanel

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2008, 06:30:23 pm »

I'm so excited!!!!!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2008, 06:32:26 pm »

i am looking forward in playing the sims3 as well

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2008, 06:34:22 pm »

This is in the wrong section, and we've already got a thread in the Sims Discussion forum on this topic, so I'm going to merge this with that one Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
EmmaBunn

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2008, 07:58:48 pm »

Eh. TS3 doesn't seem to be much different from TS2 to me. I have to echo what some people have said here, my system is cracking under the pressure as it is, and as much upgrading it would take to run it I just don't see it happening.  The bigger Sims seem really cool, it always bothered me that the fat sim wasn't even that big.  The difference from TS1 and TS2, was staggering to me, and I didn't think twice about "upgrading". TS2 is pretty much as good as I personally need, so barring I win the lottery and can get a comp just for it, I don't think I will be buying this one.  Sorry to ramble, I am on cold medicine, LOL!
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2008, 08:33:22 pm »

What do they mean by the sims will grow old? Does that mean there will be more live stages then Baby/Toddler/Child/........? Maybe have actual age, See them age every year?

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2008, 08:42:46 pm »

Moderation Notice: multiple threads identical in topic have been merged with the oldest discussion thread by date on the topic

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
maniac19642003
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2008, 10:27:44 pm »

French fansite L'universims were invited to a press presentation to see the Sims 3 in action and wrote an exclusive article about this game. Several new details as well as official Sims 3 screen shots can be found in their presentation.
Check it out here: L'universims article

* thesims3-06.jpg (350.08 KB, 800x450 - viewed 143 times.)
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2008, 10:48:00 pm »

We are all going to so crash that site tomorrow, they better be prepared. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2008, 08:39:02 am »

Well the site has gone live...
The pics on the site is nothing new from what we've seen already if you've been following all maniac's links...Wink

Its like the sims 2.  But the sims look depressed. lol.  just what the world needs.
So dont worry if you can't get on because of server overloads...you're not missing anything special.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:45:01 am by Tomkat » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2008, 09:03:12 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1178990
French fansite L'universims were invited to a press presentation to see the Sims 3 in action and wrote an exclusive article about this game. Several new details as well as official Sims 3 screen shots can be found in their presentation.
Check it out here: L'universims article

Lots not visited by the player will continue to live their lives guided by the aspiration of the Sims and their personality. So we will see births, relocations, new relationships all arrived in our absence. Fortunately, we could read the history of these events.

Seriously? What's the use of the whole doll house idea if you can't control all the lives anymore? Ridiculous!
And I'm a bit sad about the fact that BlooM's realistic feet look better than the feet on The Sims 3. Besides that I love some of the ideas, but if my sims can go and have babies and build relationships without me even seeing it, let alone direct them too, then why would I buy this game?

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2008, 11:34:25 am »

I Just went on the sims 3 Official website and i think that the sims 3 will be a great Game and i might sign up.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: