Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:42:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sims 3 buzz/gossip/rumours  (Read 159349 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 16, 2008, 03:20:14 pm »

Well, you can look at the letter, cut and paste it onto your own computer-I don't know if we're going to do it "en masse", but more like everyone should do it by themselves. It isn't going to be a required thing, but we would like to have as many people do this on their own to the company to have a more concentrated effect.
The reason we suggest you do it on your own is because you can word the letter to your own liking (using the suggested format) and then mail it to a particular person-I've given the forum editor some names of some VIP's in the company to put on the web page-so you can target one or all of them.
I don't know if we're going to do a signatures letter, but there is a petition on the web that does exactly the same thing.
The only problem with on-line petitions is that they rarely have any effect on the results, and we think that the "personal touch" of writing one yourself will make more of an impact.
As for me, I think I'm going to write each and every single person on the list I've given the site, and make sure the message is loud and clear: No SecuRom for Sims 3!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:25:22 pm by MaryH » Logged

jakzen_tragedy

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2008, 12:44:17 pm »

according to wikipedia EA Games is creating a last expansion pack for Sims 2 called Apartment Life. Now I dont know if we can rely on wikipedia but any info is good in my opinion.

Peace&Love
Jackson
simdude

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2008, 12:25:00 am »

Guys, all the info on the last or latest expansions of Sims 2 is appreciated but why do you put it in the Sims 3 thread ?

Secondly, my outrage on the Sims 3 authentication issue is aimed at the retail disc versions, not the downloaded Sims 2 expansions. I know that you guys might download stuff for Sims 2 via the downloader, wich gives you the pain in the @$$ authentication stuff too.

But what ticks me off is that since I don't have a net connection, I could buy the (Spore or Sims 3) game on dvd and find out that I can't install it or play it because the game will require online authentication to install it and to play it. Or, to later patch it. I got nothing against protection on games you buy online, but I buy the retail disc versions just because I don't have internet. They could at least announce the internet connection as a minimum requirement for it.
fatimatillah

View Profile WWW
???
« Reply #393 on: May 19, 2008, 05:47:50 am »

I don't know where else to put this post. But its kinda close to the topic... I think... Oh well....

I've been chatting with a person in Yahoo! Messenger (the person's name shall remain unknown). Just read the stuff below.

Note: This occurred earlier today. I'm "Underwear-Taker", and "??" is the person... Oh, and I edited some words, to make it clearer, but the understandable grammatical errors wasn't edited cuz it looks kinda funny...

Underwear-Taker: u play sims 2?
??: nah
Underwear-Taker: its a cool game...
??: I play sims 4
Underwear-Taker: sims 4??!
??: lol
??: yeah its neww
Underwear-Taker: there's no Sims 4, neither is there a Sims 3. The Sims 3 isn't gonna be released until December of 2009...
Underwear-Taker: Huh?
??: lol ur way behined
Underwear-Taker: Maybe you're talkin' about SimCity 4...
??: lol
??: i have it payed $400 tho
Underwear-Taker: I'll check the forums...
??: .
??: kk
Underwear-Taker: hehe!
??: u can get it but u gota speacil order it
??: from maxis its $400 and $100 postage and handling
Underwear-Taker: r u sure its Sims 4? maybe the title just got smudged or something... Or the number "4" was just a typo...Huh?
??: lol nope
??: im sure
Underwear-Taker: ok...
??: ill give u da address if u want it
Underwear-Taker: ok.
??: kk ill go find it
??: brb
-then the person signs off-

What's wrong with this guy?!?! There's no TS4!!! TS3 isn't even out yet!!! This annoys me! Can anyone suggest anything for me to tell this guy?!?! He makes it sound "believable", which annoys me a lot!!! He even sez that I gotta  "special order" it! I don't wanna get him mad at me because I'm saying that he's a liar, but... Oh!!!! Help!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:06:25 am by fatimatillah » Logged

I Cats!!! :cat: <(^_^)>
btm

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 19, 2008, 07:05:44 am »

Quote from: fatimatillah;1248632
I don't know where else to put this post. But its kinda close to the topic... ik think... Oh well....

etc etc

What's wrong with this guy?!?! There's no TS4!!! TS3 isn't even out yet!!! This annoys me! Can anyone suggest anything for me to tell this guy?!?! He makes it sound "believable", which annoys me a lot!!! He even sez that I gotta  "special order" it! I don't wanna get him mad at me because I'm saying that he's a liar, but... Oh!!!! Help!

No, he doesn't make it sound believable. He's an idiot, who gets a charge out of saying stupid things. The internet seems to be full of people who enjoy lying about the dumbest things...
YANFRForm

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 19, 2008, 09:21:58 am »

Quote from: fatimatillah;1248632
I don't know where else to put this post. But its kinda close to the topic... I think... Oh well....

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I think you were feeding a troll.  It sounds like he got a laugh out of messing with your mind.  Sorry.  Jerks abound.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: May 19, 2008, 09:22:41 am »

Quote from: btm;1248676
No, he doesn't make it sound believable. He's an idiot, who gets a charge out of saying stupid things. The internet seems to be full of people who enjoy lying about the dumbest things...

I'll have to second that.  :neutral:  Besides, EA wouldn't dare to start on a Sims 4 before they release the third one and see how sales hold up.  That's just stupid in general.  (And no, this is not a defense for EA... I still hold my grudge.  :tongue3:)

Anyone who says that there's a Sims 4 out already is a nincompoop.  Just like all those idiots out there who made up the "Sonic in Super Smash Brothers and Super Smash Brothers Melee" Myths in a few old forums I lurked in years ago.  (At least now if they were to say he's in Brawl, that'd be true... but I digress. :lol:)

zilzos

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 19, 2008, 01:56:20 pm »

Dont even bother askin this guy - its obviously he wants to try and wind ya up.

just say - ooo interesting - sims4 ya say well enjoy playing it then !

He'll soon get bored when he realises yer not taking the bait

World is full of this type of idiot - dont fuel thier fire  x
simdude

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2008, 11:57:42 pm »

Tell him: you've just bought Age of Empires 5 and you paid $549.95 for it. It's awesome, you can now customize every building with Mardi Gras decorations and confetti and you can choose how the armor will look on every warrior. Plus the action starts in the stone age where you're in charge of a small tribe that hides inside a cave while dinosaurs roam on the outside, then you go thru all the ages until you arrive in the future where you can customize your little starships so that they look like uss Enterprise. There are many other tribes here such as the klingoons or the bjorg or the roamulans that try to stop you from becoming the supreme ruler of all time and space, but they're no match for you, you're using the east-indian cheat codes from http://www.chats-r-we.eu and they give you the ability to spawn little indestructible terminators that look like the governor of California in his youth; and you can do that at every town center you own.

... but that's just a suggestion
shinokage

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2008, 05:16:55 pm »

What I want to know is how much of a hardware upgrade is this going to cost me?

i am the weeping of the dragons in the cold dead shadows of disbelief
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 22, 2008, 07:55:58 pm »

Here's a clip I found on youtube. It's probably not right, and you've probably seen it before, but whatever...

Sims 3 Clip

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
bcool

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 22, 2008, 08:05:42 pm »

Sorry if this seems like a delayed post, but I just joined today and just read this section. With reference to darkred_cactus' most well informed and detailed post dated 03-06 2008, regarding the 34 points mentioned on the features of TS3, I notice there is some contradiction between point 31 which says we can't follow a Sim into certain buildings, and point 33 which states that ALL buildings can be interacted with. Have I misiunderstood something?
Ingridtk

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 22, 2008, 10:05:55 pm »

Quote from: GuardianAngel.;1252494
Here's a clip I found on youtube. It's probably not right, and you've probably seen it before, but whatever...

Sims 3 Clip

:redface: *Shakes Fist* Darn you! You Rick Rolled me! lol.
SuperFake

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 23, 2008, 04:53:51 am »

Don't know what to think about that. It sounds great, it looks ok, but after all I'm afraid to get a strange mixture of sim city societies and a some kind of light-version of the sims 2, and you'll need  a computer with 16 GHz and a 1024-MB-Video-Card to play it for five minutes until the first bluescreen.
I'm also afraid of 500 sims looking at me and screaming "I cannot go to bed now, I'm too tired".
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:57:58 am by SuperFake » Logged
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 23, 2008, 05:39:13 am »

Here is a new pic:

* Picknick.jpg (62.17 KB, 359x187 - viewed 298 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: