Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:06:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: need a house?  (Read 55242 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:10 pm »

that shouldn't be to difficult though if you wanted me to get it extremely close to the picture i would need to use cc but i would be happy to get it as close as i can using maxis objects let me know
andrewplay599

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 11:17:43 pm »

I have a request for you it is going to be difficult but I know once you read those tutorials I told you about It should be no problem. I don't care if it takes till march of next year I can wait. I whant a 5x6 lot with a domed three story church the first two level will be normal the third level will be the dome. this church will be in a cemetary as this is what I need for my hood make it in a downtown hood as that is where it will be using the cokebuilder tutorial build a bunch of 1 square by 3 square 1/4 wall boxes then cover the top with a granite floor paint do the sides in granite use the moveobjects on cheat to put the head stones on the end of the boxes. Use a terrian paint to make a circle path around the church make the circle big then make a path from the road to the church. and then a path from each corner of the lot. Then using the cokebuilder tutorial I would like real arches all the way around the lot decorate in some old stone that has moss or something that makes it look old you can decorate the the church the same way. Inside the arches put a wrought iron fence, and a gate to let sims in. I would like this as a comunity lot like I said time is not an issue. Than decorate the terrian and put plant the way you feel looks good to you. Iwant to put this in my down town as whne I am finnished with my entire hood I would like to upload it. all the credit for the lot would go to you of course if I can do this with a direct link to your lot thread. If you can do this challanging thing I would be most gratefull. This kind of lot you do a little at a time in between your other builds the longer it takes the better it will be. Thanks for your time have a great day.

andrewplay599

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 11:22:46 pm »

Oh I almost forgot I have all ep's and all sp's and cc is fine as I have an awsome system.

bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 09:21:49 am »

get the kitchen as close as possible using maxis objects please
thank you very much

Tell me if I'm going crazy
But everything you said amazed me
It seems too easy on the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 10:24:25 am »

no problem that makesit easier for me as i wont have to look antthing up:D:
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 10:38:10 am »

Quote from: andrewplay599;1359252
I have a request for you it is going to be difficult but I know once you read those tutorials I told you about It should be no problem. I don't care if it takes till march of next year I can wait. I whant a 5x6 lot with a domed three story church the first two level will be normal the third level will be the dome. this church will be in a cemetary as this is what I need for my hood make it in a downtown hood as that is where it will be using the cokebuilder tutorial build a bunch of 1 square by 3 square 1/4 wall boxes then cover the top with a granite floor paint do the sides in granite use the moveobjects on cheat to put the head stones on the end of the boxes. Use a terrian paint to make a circle path around the church make the circle big then make a path from the road to the church. and then a path from each corner of the lot. Then using the cokebuilder tutorial I would like real arches all the way around the lot decorate in some old stone that has moss or something that makes it look old you can decorate the the church the same way. Inside the arches put a wrought iron fence, and a gate to let sims in. I would like this as a comunity lot like I said time is not an issue. Than decorate the terrian and put plant the way you feel looks good to you. Iwant to put this in my down town as whne I am finnished with my entire hood I would like to upload it. all the credit for the lot would go to you of course if I can do this with a direct link to your lot thread. If you can do this challanging thing I would be most gratefull. This kind of lot you do a little at a time in between your other builds the longer it takes the better it will be. Thanks for your time have a great day.

difficult but i would be happy to give it a try the lot will prob take a while as i will do it over a period of time (each bit) ive never done a cemetry before so i will have to do some research and after that i will hopefully start the lot in the middle or the end of september
sorry but im useless and couldnt find the tutorials (sent you a pm)
i have no idea when i will finish the lot ball park maybe at the end of the year or january time (hope thats ok) but for the research and to find the right cc and then to do justice and make the lot look really good (and if i get any other requests) will take quiet some time
thanks for the request and i will do the best i can:happy8:
andrewplay599

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 01:33:52 pm »

That would be great I can wait up till march of next year when my neighborhood is complete. have a great day.

bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 03:25:33 pm »

hi
i was woundering if you could put up a list of all your houses on this forum as  idont know how far the go back or how many you have if you could provide a link to the page that would be brilliant:D:
thank you so much this would be really helpful :worship::worship:

bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 04:09:05 pm »

thank you very much for your help now i can look at all your houses easily:D::worship:

bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 04:23:49 pm »

also i forgot just to let you know i got bathroom and kitchen/ ikea and glamour life pack today so if you want to use them in my lots you can
thank you

lisatisa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 06:19:14 pm »

Hello, i would love if you could make this house:
http://www.rismedia.com/localnews/dallas-texas/files/2008/01/house-plans.jpg

Insimenator.net
THE BEST SIMS 2 SITE IN THE WORLD!:snorting:
http://www.youtube.com/kittyfox93
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 06:25:45 pm »

i would love to there are a few things before you but i will start this when i start the hotel so it will prob be finished bymonday next week maybe a day or two later
would you just like the downstairs you showed me built(theres stairs leading upstairs)?
what eps/sps do you have?
and do you want me to use cc or not?
i will post as soon as possible:D:
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 06:28:16 pm »

sorry forgot do you want it furnished or unfurnished?
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 11:51:29 am »

ok bdhfsbp2.3 ive started your house its a bout half way there
it would be helpful to know what you want done with the downstairs master bedroom (as its now upstairs)
thank you and your house will prob be up later today (my time) or early tomorrow
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 12:02:56 pm »

oh that was nice and quick thank you
with the downstairs masterbedroom you could put either a family areasort of like this:
http://www.ronaldhousecga.org/images/Family%20Room.JPG
 though move it around a bit and use your imagination to come up with something special
or maybe you could divide the room in two and have a study room and a games room ill leave it to you to decide whats best
also if you could do you think theres enough room for me to add a helicopter juct put the driveway of were it would go i dontmind if it is the back of the house or on the roof if theres not space then it fine
thank you so much for creating this house for me i just know its going to be perfect :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: