Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:11:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: need a house?  (Read 55268 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 06:56:48 pm »

ok bdhfsbp2.3 ive finished the cafe/bar for you let me know what you think and i hope you enjoy my creation
link:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1365991#post1365991
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 07:07:31 pm »

Quote from: clc;1365622
houses built by these times:

12th sep redrosetea apartment finished

Thank you very much for the apartment enjoy your break.

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 07:56:10 pm »

thank you so much for the cafe it looks amazing (and must of took a lot of work):worship:

17th sep - bdhfsbp2.3 house 1 finished
19th sep - bdhfsbp2.3 house 2 finished
25th sep - bdhfsbp2.3 apartment finished
27th sep - bdhfsbp2.3 hotel finished

thank you very much for doing these as well

just so i understand if we post requests before the 15th sep they will be finished in the first week of october? does thst depend on what it is? (sorry if im being a bit thick but its 2 in the morning my time and the brains not working well)

can i ask if we post a request in your forum during your break when it would be completed

thank you very much and enjoy your break

Tell me if I'm going crazy
But everything you said amazed me
It seems too easy on the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008, 08:06:49 pm »

if you post before the 15th sep:
houses would hopefully be up by the 1st and 2nd
community lots by the 2nd, 3rd and 4th
apartments by the 4th, 5th and 6th
and hotels by the 5th, 6th and 7th

if you post during my break it will depend on how many requests i get before the 15th
houses and community lots by the 5th or 6th
hotels prob 2nd week of october

glad you liked my cafe
hope this answers your questions
and you dont sound thick (i said you could ask questions if you had any because i new id miss things out)
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 08:21:11 pm »

thank you for the info very useful again thank you for doing my lots

bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2008, 02:24:29 am »

hi clc i was woundering if you would be able to take on a house project for me i dont need the finished creation till the start of november but its quite a project so i wanted to give you a  heads up and see if you were able to complete it for me

its basically a set for my story which i want to do in as little lots as possible (3)

this is an idea of what im looking for:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hRar5yzLstQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FoK7ot54Xag&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T-h1Y4Gr9lY&feature=related

though i dont want as many houses as the first video what i really want is for you to use your imagination and put together the best bits of each vid (if that makes sense)

i said three lots:
first one i want houses of different sizes, a park like the 1st and last vid and a art/sculpture museum
second lot i want different shops (like the houses but well... shops) here i need a clothers shop, food shop, furniture store, tiny cafe, a toy store/business, and a flower store/business
for the last lot i would like tthe same sort of hing as above but instead i want a resturant, a bowling alley, a skater rink, a dance/night club/ bar basically places where my sims can socilize.

i relize this is quite a big project and if it is to much feel free to say so, i understand your break is coming up and so i was hoping you could start after it finishes

i would really appreciate it if you were able to create these lots for me

i have eps up to apartment life and ikea/ glamour/ kit/bath stuff packs

i would like all lots fully completed outside and in (all lots furnished/ landscaped)

limited cc but i dont mind some (just dont go overboard)

i would be so,so,so grateful if you could  do this for me thank you very much :worship::worship::worship:

clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2008, 02:33:13 pm »

wow looks a challenge and it certainly something ive never done before but i would be happy to give it a go
i wouldnt start till after my break and time scale you wanted start of november for all three might be a challenge but i could def get it done by the first week of november (if thats not ok then your gonna have to ask someone else)

i hope its ok with you that i work on other building projects while im building these three as it makes it easier on me and i can do other peoples requests and what i want to do building wize

let me know and thanks for the request
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2008, 03:14:51 pm »

all fine by me first week of november was when i was aiming for

thank you very, very much i know you will come up with something special and im really enjoying you cafe its an excellent addition to my neighbourhood

thanks for all your work i really apprciate it

(p.s. i have a friend who would like to make a request (shes seen your houses on my laptop) but her internet isn't working at the mintute to be able to sign up nd ask herself so she (and i) were woundering if i could ask for the request for her ive told her you have a lot of requests and shes happy to wait for as long as it takes. As far as i know she has all eps to apartment life and all stuff packs(though i might have to check with that one)

let me know and thank you again for taking on my request vary grateful:worship::worship::worship::worship:

clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:48 am »

no problem though i wont be starting the requests till end of my break so she'll need to have some patience ok
and i'll start your request when i get back from my break
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2008, 11:48:14 am »

thank you for taking on th other half of my friends request (i gave the first half to andrewplay599 her requests are:

1.http://www.houseplans.com/print_plan_details.asp?planID=28868
this to be mostly furnished please with no cc!

2.http://www.nelsondesigngroup.com/plan_details.php?planid=1097&a
can you put up two versions of this house - furnished and unfurnished please

3.http://www.nelsondesigngroup.com/plan_details.php?planid=1121&a
fully furnished please

4. also this nice small vacation home to be fully furnised please with a relaxing room and a family room with lots of places to sit and things to do together:
http://www.houseplans.com/print_plan_details.asp?planID=2634
could this be on a hill like in the picture please with a pond and swimmimg pool at the rear of the house please also lots of greenery in the garden

and lastly she'd like a three bedroom house, 1 being the masterbedroom with onsuite, with and open plan living area, libary,kitchen and room for relaxing on the second two floors and on the first floor she'd like a business to run which has a staff room with space to create things and it sells paintings, toys, flowers and so forth basically she'd like a shop that sells near everything (a good all rounder) this to be fully furnished please this one can have cc but the rest no thank you

she has all eps up to al and all sps to ikea
her decorative style is neutral backdrop with a bold colour on one wall or in the furniture
thank you very, very much let me know if you can do this please and again thank you
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 11:57:34 am by bdhfsbp2.3 » Logged

clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:25 pm »

they look very enjoyable i would be glad to build them
ive never done a house on a hill before so tht should be interesting (need to find a tutorial)
i'll start theses at the end of my break ok
thank you for the request
Tadashiis Gekko

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2008, 01:56:11 pm »

Read First: The picture is only sort of what I want. The idea is in this. Sorry, it's so complicated. I am going on something from a memory. Just a small log cabin. I don't want a back porch like the picture. Just a front one like it. But without a foundation. I want the cabin on the ground. You can pick any color for the roof, that looks nice.

Important!

I just want space for a bedroom upstairs. Not some huge bedroom. Just a nice one. The rooms downstairs: You know, a kitchen, the normal. Only one bathroom in the house and that's for downstairs. Also, I want the living room and the kitchen to be open to each other. I have Uni, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Family Fun, Glamour, and Teen Style

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 02:28:19 pm by Tadashiis Gekko » Logged
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2008, 03:37:10 pm »

Quote from: Tadashiis Gekko;1369753
Read First: The picture is only sort of what I want. The idea is in this. Sorry, it's so complicated. I am going on something from a memory. Just a small log cabin. I don't want a back porch like the picture. Just a front one like it. But without a foundation. I want the cabin on the ground. You can pick any color for the roof, that looks nice.

Important!

I just want space for a bedroom upstairs. Not some huge bedroom. Just a nice one. The rooms downstairs: You know, a kitchen, the normal. Only one bathroom in the house and that's for downstairs. Also, I want the living room and the kitchen to be open to each other. I have Uni, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Family Fun, Glamour, and Teen Style

i would be happy to create this lot for you (with the changes) since this lots not massive if your lucky i might be able to fit in building it this week around my apartment and hotel building (though i make no promises) i will finish as soon as possible
thanks for the request:angel::happy8::angel::happy8:
Tadashiis Gekko

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:26 pm »

Yay! I look forward to seeing it. ^_^
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:26 pm »

ok lisatisa ive finished the floor plan you requested, i also added and upstaairs so theres more bedrooms
its unfurnished so ask if you want it furnished
hope you like
and heres the link:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=92407
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: