Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 06:42:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: need a house?  (Read 55802 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
daytonaraceway

That which does not kill me... Had run pretty fast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2008, 12:28:25 am »

A PM works fine for me. As for the lake, I would like the lot to be large enough for the cabin and the lake to take up half the lot. I think the 3rd largest lot should work fine for it.

Thank you so much.

Note to self: It\'s illegal to stab people for being stupid!
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2008, 07:33:44 am »

no problem i will start as soon as possible
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2008, 09:38:57 pm »

Hello

If your Request list is not full would you mind adding this Request to your list Please

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=87782

Thank you very much

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2008, 01:25:07 am »

i would love to have a go
though my request list is a bit full at the mintue so im gonna have to ask for some patience (i can pm you when i start)
also to keep you up to date im halfway through the apartments you requested so tthey should be up no later than the 18th (i still have to test to make sure they work)
thank you for your request
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2008, 06:26:33 am »

Thats ok with me i am not in a hurry thank you very much

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
simConnie

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2008, 02:04:47 pm »

hi
sorry to bother you again, i know you're busy but i cant find any apartments i like at the mintue(with right stuff packs) so i was hoping you could create an apartment for me
i would like 4 floors, the top 3 being penthouses
http://www.icdhomes.com/images/penthouse_floor.jpg
like this
and the bottem floor to be 2 garden apartments like so:
http://northcyprusvillasonline.co.uk/Apartment%20plans_files/garden_apartment.jpg

i would be very grateful if you were able to do this for me, for the outside i will leave to your good talents
thank you very much
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2008, 02:37:01 am »

shouldnt be to much of a problem though your gonna need a lot of patience
i'll pm you when i start
luckily i come off break friday so i should hopefully get houses out a lot faster
defenderp123

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2008, 06:10:37 am »

hi clc i love the layout for simconnie above apartment and was woundering if you could do that same lot for me but with some changes
i would still like the bottom garden apartments
then i would like two of the pent houses
and the at the top i would like a two level houses with 4 bedrooms, kitchen living, dining, game, libary, secret room and 2 medium bathrooms + 1 large bathroom
please take your time and let me know if you could do this thank you very much:worship::worship::worship:

1. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. :wav:
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2008, 08:26:54 am »

id eb happy to
i start building again tomorrow so after that its just a case of how fast i can build and how much life gets in the way
look out for simconnies apartment as ill post yours up after
and thanks for the request:happy8:
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2008, 06:06:59 am »

hi i have bad news my computer has stopped working(on my mums laptop which wont even take the sims 2 basegame)
i can get it down the shop to be repaired next weekend but it will depend if it can be repaired or if i have to buy a new computer which i dont have any money for(already searching)
im really sorry for any inconvience i promise i will build all lots its just a question of how quick i can get my computer working

again imreally sorry for the inconivence please blame my computer not me!!!
i promise to get your lots up as soon as possible
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2008, 04:47:55 pm »

hi
to anyone who cares
i got my computer down the shop yesterday but unfortunately it cant be fixed
luckily i have been able to get the money together for a new one but i wont have all money till saturday and im gonna have to upload everything again and build the lots id been close to finishing (redrosetea apartment, mizzhyperwifey hotel, and some of bdhfsbp2.3's houses)
im really sorry for all the inconvience when i get the lots up will now depend on how quick it takes to get a computer up and running (i am also working sunday and monday) and of course how long it takes to build the lots again
thank you for your patience and i will upload as soon as possible
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:10 pm »

also im putting a pool into bdhfsbp2.3's house and i want it to be an interesting shape but cant decide on which one i like best so if you could take a look at the link below and tell me what you think that woul be great
http://www.youroasispool.com/pool_shapes

all opinions welcome
and thanks for your help
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2008, 06:43:25 pm »

Quote from: clc;1392819
hi
to anyone who cares
i got my computer down the shop yesterday but unfortunately it cant be fixed
luckily i have been able to get the money together for a new one but i wont have all money till saturday and im gonna have to upload everything again and build the lots id been close to finishing (redrosetea apartment, mizzhyperwifey hotel, and some of bdhfsbp2.3's houses)
im really sorry for all the inconvience when i get the lots up will now depend on how quick it takes to get a computer up and running (i am also working sunday and monday) and of course how long it takes to build the lots again
thank you for your patience and i will upload as soon as possible

Thank you for telling me i am not in a hurry have a nice day.

Pierre

defenderp123

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:07 pm »

sorry about your computer
thanks for letting me know
and please take your time im in no rush

also i love the pool shapes you put up and was woundering if you could put 1 at the back at each of my house requests

and in my opinion you should do outback one first for bdhfsbp2.3 (hope this helps)

lastly ive moved house this week and now have a new computer for the time being till i can get my old one back and this computer is not as good so i can only have the base game and prob 3 other games possibly 4 so since you are creating my lots i was woundering what you would prefer me to have installed obvioulsy OFB for the community lots and apartment life for the well apartment but if you have an opinion on the other two please let me know thanks!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:10:27 pm by defenderp123 » Logged

1. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. :wav:
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2008, 06:13:31 pm »

no problem
im happy to put the pools in your house requests
thank you for your opinion
i dont mind really its your choice, id prob recommend either seasons, bonvoyage or freetime let me know which you choose and i'll build your lots as soon as possible
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: