Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:26:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request: slider hack?  (Read 6334 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:47:11 pm »

Not sure where to put this there isn't really a place made for this?

I know there are a few out there, but I truly only want the slider face and body. I will not use the awesome mod again it was to hard to get it to work on my 64 bit vista and it is only face not body also. I have never used the Indie stone one, but again it is other stuff along with the facial sliders. And delphys version doesnt get updated with the newest patches and may never with the others out and his time being needed elsewhere.

Would anyone be willing and able to make one that would be maintained and updated along with the patches that come out for sims 3?

Thank you.

Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:14:54 pm »

I have Vista 64-bit and awesomemod was working last time I played....

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:01:23 pm »

Yes it works till it totally does not let your game run because it says it needs to be updated. Then the sites is down for days and then when you take the thing out your game doesn't work any longer and have to reinstall just to play. I would just rather not have it in my game I don't want all the extra stuff in my game or need it.
I just want a stand alone slider mod that will be able to be maintained..
But Thank you.

Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 05:55:32 am »

You sound very frustrated. I guess the only possible solution would be roll back on your patches, or learn to develop mods. The previous suggestion is obviously more practical, as this isn't the type of request that is normally fulfilled....

I myself have a limited understanding of Sims 3's coding architecture, and therefore could not do you much good...

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 09:11:00 am »

Hate to do this, Care, but...

Also, please refrain from posting any sort of WCIF/Request topics here in the discussion area.  There will be a WCIF section set up in the future, but we will not be hosting a Sims 3 request section yet until progress for modding the game advances enough for more people to be able to help fulfill requests, and much more be able to actually make the items in question. 

This still stands even now.  Your best bet is to find a site that will most likely take or allow requests for the game.  We simply do not have enough users here with the proper knowledge on how to mod Sims 3, hence the reason why there is still no request section for Sims 3 to this day.  Not only that, the fact that if we let one request slide in this section will surely bring more from others to follow... something we would like to keep from happening for organization's sake.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: