Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 04:43:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 48742 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 09:08:29 am »

other...I want NUDE stuff a.s.a.p. for TS3 Smiley

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 09:58:11 am »

im not sure it depends on whats in the game, my computer wont let me use hacks so thats out maybe sims then clothes if i can i will def download food (i agree the sims never has enough) then poss furniture
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 01:58:50 pm »

Other: Some delicious custom food would be nice. Most of my sims like to have dinners with friend every now and again so it's always nice to have a large variety to pick from. Also custom hair, clothing,  realistic eyes and skins and of course the Insimenator.

gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:50:31 pm »

I don't plan on buying the game, either, unless the demonic Securom has been banished from The Sims once and for all.

Someone heard a rumor that EA was actually considering using Steam or a Steam-like entity in the future. I think that is really wishful thinking on certain peoples' parts right now. I don't know about you folks, but I've never heard this rumor before.

However, if someone at EA DID finally get the message, and the nasty thing is gone; after at least six months after the thing has been vanquished to make sure that EA isn't putting some other nasty thing on my machine; after I'm sure the main bugs are fixed; after I'm sure I can even RUN the thing on my machine; and after I've read dozens of reviews to see if the game is even worth getting .... in short, even under the best of circumstances, after a very long time ... I would hope that I would find plenty of new skintones (non-Barbie or semi-Barbie, please!), hair and eyes (does someone hear an echo in here? Smiley )

Those initial Sims STILL look creepy to me! Kind of like those creepy dolls/androids/robots/etc. you see in The Twilight Zone, the Chucky series, The Stepford Wives, a bunch of anime series, etc.!  It would indeed be lovely to see these Sims customized with creations equal to those we see from such artists as Enayla, Louis, JWilson, Warlokk, Coris, Corvidophile, Barcelonista, Anva, Seomi, Nouk, Bruno ... oh, the list is so long now that I KNOW I'm missing at least a dozen free-site creators, and I apologize to you I've missed!

After that, I guess my next choice would also be Mods, particularly an Insimenator-like creation. At the risk of sounding like a brown-noser, life without the Insim would sure be dull! Oh, and something to remove the blur would be nice, too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:02:45 pm by gazania » Logged
Firestaar1

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 02:48:14 am »

Hair is what I am interested in downloading now...and will be same w/ sims 3
daistarr3
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 03:31:03 am »

I need Mods (InSim) which enhance the game or correct problems that need correcting.
mariacorrino

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 12:12:38 pm »

My sister is physicked about Sims 3, but I'm not so crazy about having to start over with no custom content.  If i ever did decide to load it on my computer, if would depend if the inSimenator and the inTeen would be made compatible...as those are - without a doubt - two of my favorite mods.  Along with the mod that allows me to have more than eight sims on the lot
MidnightVoyager

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 08:50:46 pm »

Other: DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS FOR EVERYTHING.

*mutters*

Not to mention some MATY hacks.
6akalaka1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 03:13:16 am »

Default skins and eyes! And probably facial templates replacements..
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 08:47:12 am »

I'm another who doesn't think I'll be getting it. I just don't like the...well the look of the sims. They look too cartoonish to me. Although my computer would probably run it, I really doubt I'll have it. IF though, I'd have to say mods and stuff. I can't live without the mods, especially InSIM. No InSIM and I definitely won't buy it.

WTH?? What does this have anything to do with this thread?

Quote from: admin_papa;1362788
Hello Everybody

Just wanted to share my new experience.

If your system denies to start due to an error corresponding to missing HAL.DLL, invalid Boot.ini or any other critical system boot files you can fix this by using the XP installation CD. Just boot from your XP Setup CD and enter the Recovery Console. Then run "attrib -H -R -S" on the C:\Boot.ini file and delete it. Launch "Bootcfg /Rebuild" and then Fixboot

Regards,
Carl

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
Mistress64

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 08:55:36 am »

I really would hope to see new hair and realistic eyes, and skinstones like our great creaters have given us for the sims 2
EgyptianGoddess

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 09:31:59 am »

I always find that no matter how much they so-called improve CAS I'm never satisfied and am left wanted a custom sim...would like to play with my own self sim in sims 3, but no one has responded to my thread asking for it to be made, so i'll have to settle with a random sim lol

Coffee in England is just toasted milk.  ~Author Unknown
:happy8:
" It is better to be hurt by others than to be the one hurting them. It may seem forgivable to others but mistakes are bound to be remembered for eternity, even in the deepest part of Hades."
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 12:10:54 pm »

I said "Other..."  Not going to buy for a long time for two reasons. 1) I have not fulfiled every Sims 2 wish as of yet. 2) Now for the "Other". Teen WooHoo, you know it will not be in the default game, and stability and sensibility in program code. If EAxis can not learn to make a game with proper Beta testing and corrections done before release...well then I will never buy it. I also will not be sucked into this eight EP's to get what they promise for the base game.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
crowmgr

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2008, 05:54:07 am »

I would like to see mods and hacks made to work with all EP's or at least better description of them to which EP's they will work with.
All cc made to work with all EP's.
I have seen some things that I would like to have or use in my game but cant get because they are only made to work with certain EP's...

I would also love it if someone would find a way to delete the origional game items.
jmh

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:05 pm »

That they don't include the ugly walls and floor that they have in each exp for Sims2. EA does not have the greatest taste when it comes to Hair, walls, clothes and floors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: