Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 03:55:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 48740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: August 22, 2008, 09:27:14 pm »

Hello

feel free to post what would be your first request for the sims3 game if custom content is created? feel free to answer the poll that is included and post your coments.

Have a nice day

Admin note: Pierre, I thought it would be nice to restart the poll now that the game is out and people have a better idea of what it's like. So, please, people, vote away and give the creators for this game an idea of what you'd like.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:50:47 pm by Paden » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
dokost

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:48 am »

Personally I don't think I'll buy the game until I see some really great CC out there. I'm addicted to skintones, eyes, clothes and objects, and can not imagine playing a game with only Maxis plastic/botoxy textures. The great artists on this and other sites make the game worth playing...
Once you go Enayla skintones and custom meshes, I don't see how you can go back.
Fingers crossed that someone cracks the "SimPE-code" this time around also XD
And those were my two cents...
mieeriksen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:19:18 pm »

If its anything like sims 2 (which i doubt) - my first request will be hair and make up. Those two things (and maybe skintones) really make a sim, I think.
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:58:15 pm »

I'm really hoping that the Insimenator will be able to come together quickly. Another big thing for me is Hair, Makeup, and Clothing. I love the Custom Sims, as well, of course. I don't even use the in-game Sims anymore.

"Damn the man, save the Empire!" - Empire Records (movie) :headbang:
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 02:49:00 pm »

i voted Other.....please explain.

my other is that as usual, i end up wanting more food than the creators are willing to give me.
usually they have enough american food to keep the usa players happy (hamburgers, hot-dogs and mac n cheese, anyone?) but never anything more.

i like stir fry, i like bangers and mash and also i like to have unusual foods (i downloded a lot of alien food, some of which i tried myself, the rest i saved for my friend who makes trekie sims)

so my first request is usually for custom food.
if not custom home make food, then for custom food in the food vendors.
(i have a tiny hope that with appartments they have added or remade the old Hot-Date and Unleashed food carts..i miss those, especialy the sushi cart and the burger cart...what i realy hope they add in Sims3 is a fully automated Food Service Machine..something that you can ether put into a comunity lot and it automaticaly fills up, or put onto a home-owner buisness and you can add the single meals directly...i saw the thing in a film called Dark City, and it was a big box with lots of little windows. you poped your cash into the slot and it unlocked your window and then ya took yer plate and sat down as ate Cheesy)
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 03:49:53 pm »

simply I won't buy the game

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Islasim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 02:12:45 am »

EYES, SKINTONE and HAIR. So.... custom genetics.
It just isn't that ineresting if all the babies look the same:smt120

probably won't buy it either until great custom content is made...
I think EA should be hiring some of you guys
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 06:42:52 am »

I picked other.  The first thing I will want to see is realistic eyes and skintones.  But I will not be able to wait for those things to be made before I buy Sims 3.  I can't wait till February.

~ Sam ~
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 06:45:54 am »

I'm not buying the game.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 07:28:52 am »

Custom hair meshes I suppose. But I'm not getting the game until I know if I can create my own skin tones for it.

Drains the fun out of it for me if I can't.

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 07:35:18 am »

My request is for Enayla's skins and hubbys InSIM.
Seeher

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 09:37:41 am »

Mods and careers EA and MAxis are ok but I need more choices
Nik4myth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 10:45:09 am »

Mods to fix some of the things that don't look so great about the sims 3.

'Draw your dagger, look your opponent in the eye, today my friend is a good day to die.'
poundingheart

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 05:20:50 pm »

I will buy the game but not until the Insimenitor is up and running. This is my favourite game addition. cheers
Lupusdragon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 10:18:02 pm »

Like several others have said, I do not plan on buying the game.  (of course, plans change...)  If I were to buy it, I guess it would depend on what the game seems to lack.  CC creators fill the voids in the Sims games, from period furniture and clothes, to more variety in customizing a sim's appearance, to making play easier with game modifications.  So, until I could see how the game plays without CC, I wouldn't know what I would want to request.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: