Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:14:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 48952 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ElaineMc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 12:43:14 pm »

Another vote for skintones / hair-- it's more fun to play with Sims when I like looking at them!

eanair
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2008, 09:18:00 am »

When I voted other, I meant I want more building obects and mods, like good quality doors and windows and things.
_cactus_

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:21 am »

Other...

Bodybuilder men!My first request would be that Cheesy

Then,genetics...Realistic skintones,eyes,hair etc...

*Please note, your signature may be no wider than 250 pixels and no higher than 50 pixels*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2008, 01:17:52 am »

Since no one else has said it yet:

Boobies.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
''Blakk Velvett''

''I am, was, is and always will be ME =D''

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2008, 01:29:38 am »

Well I'm definitely buying The Sims3. Mainly for the ''open-ended'' playing exp. Something like gta4 but without the mayhem. But I ain't playing it til I get some custom content!!!!! Insim. ya'll do your thing;)

I am ''The Velvett One''
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:45 am »

:sign5: lol

If you have a question about my mods post it here
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2008, 07:59:13 am »

I'm going to really want male sim hair!!! Male hair meshes only seem to get made once a great deal of female ones have been made first Sad

And until great male hair meshes are made, male sims look pretty darn awful.

So, I'd very likely be wanting male hair (if meshes can be customised easily by the user - great! If not, I'd like new textures for male hair).

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Bagfran

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2008, 08:25:50 am »

The same as a lot of other people, I guess: skintones, eyes, hair, makeup, as I can't abide the Maxis look on my sims.

Closely followed by mods/hacks to fix all the annoying and daft stuff that will no doubt be part of the Sims 3 experience. Cheesy

Thanks to Pidgey for my avatar.
Maria Svensson

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2008, 10:22:46 am »

I would like to be able to build everything from scratch, so easily use of buy/build mode everywhere, and more deco, especially curtains, when EAxis didn't add new curtains in glamour stuff,I was so disappointed. They say that you can match everything in the house, I like different colours, an variety in style, Last but not least I would like all clothes to have fat and preg morphs. I change clothes when my sims are pregnant, but seriously, Tunic with long arms and jeans in the mittel of the summer, even the guys preg-clothes are better with shortarms. I haven't the slightest idea how to do this, but here is scilled people all-over. Bye for now MiaH

Life happends, and we try to struggle along, never give up, cause life is worth living!
RossetteT

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2008, 12:23:48 am »

i voted self sims cuz it will look more unique than here in ts2. but i wont buy sims 3 (hugs the cd case of sims 2 superpack 2007)

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holding you, holding you, holding you tonight...
-Tongiht by FM Static
Xiria

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 02:32:07 pm »

I'm going to wait for TS3 since it sounds like it'll REALLY lag my computer, and I want to wait until custom content is created. If I get it, I'd love to see some custom hair and clothes for it, and furniture, too. I hope that custom content in TS3 is as easy as it is in TS2, and another thing... I hope that when TS3 gets a pets expansion, I want to see pets be more customizable. It annoys me that in TS2 Pets, the only way to make a custom marking or fur color or custom eyes is to replace the defaults. I hope to see something like the TS2 Bodyshop in TS3 for pets, where you can create custom eyes and markings for pets easily without resorting to default replacements. You don't have to use default replacements to make new clothes/eyes/hair for your Sims, so why should you need default replacements to make things for your pets?
BlueIzumi

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 07:12:56 pm »

I agree with most Genetics pure and simple hair, skin tones, eyes, I'd also like to include make up in that cat. I also agree that if the sims3 continues with this whole Sac. Rom. Thing or no custome creation I garentee I would not buy it.
!@_o!

http://WWW.SWEETSIMS.COM Come an get the stuff that you can't find anywhere else Wink !!! Our forum is now open an we ARE taking requests. !~_~! Check here .  
!@_o!
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:42 pm »

Well I choose everything ,because I like all custom content. I hope Insimenator will be able to come together quickly also,but that all depends if custom content is going to be even available in TS3..I really hope so though because I really love all the custom stuff that's what makes the game worth while.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Liv

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2008, 12:22:23 pm »

Genetics.  Skin Hair and Eyes would be my first requests.

1ST Mr./Miss Multitalent with Midori Emerson . 1ST Real World Skkylar Emerson . 1ST Married by Simmerica- Jason and Darla Miller . 1ST Bachelor Malibu- Roshanda Gardner

My Sims

Chapters 1 and 2 Available Now!
mysticpony

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2008, 01:44:22 pm »

I voted self sim but I guess I should have sd other the sims games are never fun until the custom skins and such come out... I'm going to try sims 3....have to see if it will be better than sims 2:spanish:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: