Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:36:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 49326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Japple

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2008, 05:51:52 pm »

I would want neighborhoods Smiley
houseofjazz
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2008, 05:21:12 pm »

I've bought the game and have expansion packs. I love this game - have been playing sims for years now. I would love to see adult content. I know this stuff is availables on other sites. the more the merrier right?
Having all these downloadables give the game a bit more oomph.
Luckk

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:47 pm »

I'm going to wait on buying the game. The enw things are cool but I'd get annoyed if everytime I try doing a story or soemthing I keep seeing other sims around or bugging mine. But I dunno...

I voted Mods because I love being able to cheat the game better than the boolprop cheats Sims gives you. Those are ncie ut one wrong move and it gives you a headache.
I also want good skintones, mythical creatures and such. I'll just wait till the Insim is created and mroe skintones, eyes, and good hair and clothes.

Did I just repeat what everone just said? XD
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2008, 07:37:19 am »

I'm sure we'll need hacks to fix all the bugs and stupid things!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2008, 10:08:36 pm »

I'd want heaps of piercings and tattoos and mohawks and combat boots..

Seriously. That'd be wicked. Cheesy

divalbw

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2008, 10:47:00 am »

I have yet to see a hairstyle that I like in the Sims 3 screenshots, especially ethnic hair. Those unruly "braids" on the dark-skinned sim girl make my flesh crawl......ewwwww!!!
fsissy

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2008, 11:18:08 am »

I noticed "women's clothing" and "mods" are getting the most votes.  I'm thinking that "other" should be getting more votes.  That would be my answer.  It's not what I want more of, but what I would want less of.  Give us the meshes and let us do the textures.  Truly, we do a better job.  You keep your textures, we replace them anyway.  SecuRom?  We don't want that either.  Only buy items on your site?  You can keep that too, our sites are much better, and they're free.  That needs repeating:  And they're free.  Barbies?  No thank you, there again, we've did a much better job skinning.

The one thing I want to see more of is:  Keep the game open source so we can make the game into the game we want it to be.  And do that without that stupid SecuRom that has played havoc with my Multimedia Computer that I've spent a small fortune on.  Folks, EA really dropped the ball on that crappy Sony software, SecuRom.  It looks like I'll have to do a re-format of my hard drive to straighten everything out. If I have to do that, I'll never buy another EA product again.  It has taught me a lesson.  Before buying any new software, it will be researched on the internet first.
PageCaek

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2008, 01:35:05 pm »

I'll want lots, as my house building skills amount to "make large square, furnish, hurrrrrr", and the Maxis housing either sucks or isn't the right size/cost for my family.
Freitag299

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:58 am »

I' wish me Male clothes from Marvine's for SlimBB AND BeosBB Male's.

:worship::blob6::worship:
faerie_rhiannon

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2008, 03:47:53 pm »

the first thing i'll want, is the insiminator. seriously. i don't know where i'd be without it.

after that, it all depends on what it has with it.
rosidbon

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2008, 05:38:44 am »

Other... Slim body builder is a must, (I can't bear playing with the ugly pot bellied little men, they are soooo unsexy) also eyes, hair, skintones, clothes, modern build stuff, objects, terrain paints, garden flowers, trees and shrubs. We need the hacks, censor, pregnant wear any outfit, insimenator, actually I can't play until I have all these things. Oh and one more thing, I would need a Mac version of the game ! Are they going to simultaneously release the game for Mac?
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 02:16:36 am »

Mods that will fix the SNAFUs and annoyances that are likely to crop up in the game because EA will probably not do enough testing before releasing it.

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
saidah4ever

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 04:58:50 pm »

ill prolly wait until theirs some good custom content at first i was excited about sims 3 but now ill get in whenever... besides they need more hair and relestic eyes and skintones but i know insim well have the first sims 3 custom content wooo
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:43 pm »

This one is simple:  Here are my top ten (not in order of preference)

1. Skintones that are anatomically correct.
2. Great custom hair meshes and colors.
3. The Insimenator in all its glory. :kiss:
4. Adult content sites for us legal age simmers (especially censor removal tools)  tongue
5. Community--Insim and other Sims fan sites that have given me friends around the world.
6. SimPE so we can make our own content to share.  cool
7. Special clothing meshes and re-textures. 
8. If the code can be cracked, posing and movement/interaction mods for storytellers and film-makers.
9. Critiques from top modders like Beosboxboy, Ju, Kere, Kavar, Numenor, Marilu, Kathy, Echo, Enayla, Warlokk, RGiles and many others who belong on this list, so I can know what, if anything, makes the game better than Sims 2. The lowered ram and drive space requirements make me nervous about overall gaming quality. 
10. If possible, an adaptor for all those awesome free content downloads for Sims 2 (I have over 30,000 Rars) and posting it ASAP so I have a reason to buy the game.  My decision to even leave Sims 2 will be dependent upon you above named maestros.  If you don't convert, I will stick with Sims 2.  Oh!  And I will never support pay sites even if EA/Maxis allows it in the End User License.  I will continue to donate only to Free Sites.  Period.

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
clarice

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 07:34:48 pm »

Well, the poll is closed. But i vote other... please explain.

Honestly? BDSM stuff for my simmies. <3 But secondly to that, some nice skin tones and an Insimenator and Inteenimator.

clarice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: