Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:37:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 48948 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2009, 07:25:22 am »

Im voting other.
 Wink
Id like farm animals,horses,stables etc.. not just dogs and cats.
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2009, 06:26:19 pm »

Hmmm. Other. A teen preg hack, I can't live without those XD Also some female clothes
kizzy

Silence! I keel you.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2009, 06:35:36 pm »

I'm with simpleprincess, definitely wouldn't mind being able to make a farm with REAL farm animals. I'm sure we'll probably be able to make barns so it would make sense.
PANDAQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2009, 09:24:56 pm »

I will buy it if the insimenator shows up for the third game.

Note to self: Always use DEST edition of Insim...

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!
 -Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
tempest1967

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2009, 01:35:55 pm »

I will say that I have pre-ordered the Sims 3 and I am looking forward to getting it.  However, I am certainly not planning on chucking Sims 2 because I love playing it as well and I am a CC junkie. 

The first thing I would like to see for Sims 3 is the Insiminator.  It is a necessity for me in Sims 2 and I do not see that changing.  My other comment on the Sims 3 (which was the same for Sims 2) is that the eyes just don't cut it for me.  The eyes are the window to the soul and the custom eyes make the sims look so much better.

As it was with the Sims 2, it took awhile for the CC community to get the content to the level we all enjoy using today, so I am going to try to be as patient as I can and enjoy playing Sims 3.  If I really need my fix of CC, I will switch over and play Sims 2.

Smiley
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2009, 10:16:39 pm »

HAIR MAKE-UP AND CLOTHES! FEMALE CLOTHES!
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2009, 01:08:51 pm »

More neigbourhoods and a shopping district and university, I can see us getting quickly bored of one neighbourhood. More realistic fighting and arguing interactions. Grin

Horses.
snapzit

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2009, 07:06:25 pm »

Poll closed, however, I thought I'd say a little something. I don't see any point to using a strictly EAXIS game for any Sims game at all, now or in the future. Many fine creators and modders have been mentioned here, and my thanks to them for making the game so much more worthwhile.

What I want is a game that "works" and lets folks who don't have a high-end computer enjoy it, too. I want the terrific creators we have come to love be able to snatch the game like a fabulous sparkling prize and make a run for it, just like they have done with The Sims 2; to create the kind of space where we can unleash creativity, feel comfortable, and get downright silly if we want. I want some trash and some beauty, just like life. I want Beosboxboy to do his textures, along with pixelhate, cyclonesue, and others who give us a glimpse of the dirty reality around us. I want to be able to create wondrous fantasy beings and content to release me from that reality if I choose. I want to be able to find walls, floors, rugs, decor, and other stuff for my wildly idiosyncratic homes, and be able to imagine my Sims eating a satisfying meal that isn't pasty mac n' cheese for a change.

I want Marvine's and WarLokk"s bodies, BlooMs sexy feet, Enayla's and Louis' skins. I want Pescado's, Squinge's, and others' easy to use mods and hacks that make the game make sense (along with the warped humor that IS the heart of this game). I want AudLuvsVegas' barn sidings.

In other words, what we all enjoy today for The Sims 2 must be present or creatable in The Sims 3. Ea knows what that means and so do we. For me, I can wait to see what the next version of my favorite game and community come up with. For EA's part, they had better start listening to their customers or the game will lose its market. For us, there is no limit to what we can do once we have something to play with. It would be nice if EA started playing with us instead of against us, *its customers*.
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2009, 01:36:46 am »

I vote other....

Ok, this is going to sound SO morbid.  I would like to see an a sim eating plant like they had in Bustin Out, or maybe a shark attack when a sim goes swimming (what a way to get rid of a sim enemy  Evil), how about sims can fall in love with more than one sims, divorce, child-support, sorry sounds too much like real life but I've attempted to make a sim soap opera with the Sims2 and some of what I stated was not in the game and I've had the darnest of luck finding a download that would allow this. I too am waiting for Insiminator, Inteen, anything that would allow one to do what they wanted in the game.  Oh, yes pregnant sims can wear everyday clothes and hopefully not those ugly ones maxis makes  rolleyes. Sorry maxis.  Many, many thanks.  Rock
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:50 pm »

making urban style clothing, hacks and realistic urban style hair and Enayla,louis,Stefan and rensims skintones,eyes, face maskes and noise maskes,
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:19:20 am by geezy33 » Logged

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
Jessanightshade

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2009, 04:59:27 pm »

Oh God this is a simple one!!!  The Insimenator for sims 3. It was my favorite mod for sims 2!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2009, 06:38:15 pm »

Like it's been stated before, THERE WILL BE NO MOD OF THAT NAME, thank you for participating.

And yes, I'm tired of hearing people asking for the arfing thing when it's been stated time and again that it's not going to be made by anyone here or elsewhere. The only thing that will bear the name is this site, the unsupported mod for TS2 and the community that is here. Kindly STOP asking for it.

On another note now, Pierre, I thought it would be nice to restart the poll now that the game is out and people have a better idea of what it's like. So, please, people, vote away and give the creators for this game an idea of what you'd like, other than the already mentioned mod.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:52:54 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:37 pm »

Thank you very much paden and i have reset all the votes now Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
kattenijin

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2009, 09:58:20 pm »

I voted "other". I need build mode SETS!!! Sets, Sets, Sets!!! lol! Preferably expansions of the EA stuff (yes I have a EA match fettish) I'd like to see the kind of expansions that fway, tbudgett, leesester, and MaryLou did for Sims2. Then I'd like a hack to fix the (insert improper language of your choice) stairs so you can "stack" them one over the other and not need a minimum of 8 tiles to go both up and down. Oh! And one to fix the dang doors/windows so I can build 1x3 powder rooms again with out a freeking cheat. And a fix so that when you want to re-do a basement it dosen't complain about objects on the floor above it, seriously, WTF??!! is with that?! I'll stop here and not bore you with the rest of the list, but sufice to say, it's all build mode related. 

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Duh! Smiley
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2009, 12:17:12 pm »

I'd really like to see eyes and skintones. Also clothes and careers. Basically everything that's in the Sims 2 right now. I think we have an enough houses right now. But things like cars and hairstyles are greatly needed. Anything to make the Sims 3 have more of the Sims 2 feel. Also mods, mods, mods, so that the game is enjoyable. The Sims 3 needs to be modded within an inch of it's life.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: