Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 01:33:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims list in order  (Read 2769 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:35:16 am »

hey all.. i was just windering if someone could tell me the order that the sims go in?? as i just install H&M, home stuff, kitchen and bath.. now my sims doesnt load up,,, and i have taken out the downloads folder it self and still doesnt load up... so im going to restall it.. but i want the order... so   plz anyone???

P.S and i have all the sims and the add on's
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:36:14 am by murfwithjess » Logged

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 12:45:35 am »

Hello murfwithjess! You really don't need an order as long as you make sure to download all the patches. SecROM has caused a lot of havoc with peoples' computers too. Do you have  a newer computer to handle them all?

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 03:29:36 am »

that i do Joowish.. my pc, IS VERY NICE!!!  well i game was working and i had all  up to free time.. and my motherboard's sata chip went bye bye, so i got a new board put all me components back in, and i add kitchen, home and H&M and now it will not work.. i remember reading that ( i think it was beoboy) saying you have to put them in order.. so i was going to uninstall my games and put them back in/on..

but for Discussion sake.. my pc is-

AMD  64x2 dual core 5200+  (2.61 GHz- 2 times)
3072 ram at 800 MHz
ASUS M3A32MVP-Deluxe Series (motherboard)
ASUS Geforce 8800 GTS 512 video card

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:11 pm »

well, the thing is it's better to install in order. If you stall a newer EP then patch it and install and older EP and patch it, the game won't let you because you're trying to patch an EP that is older than the last one you patched, make sense? There's a list of the games here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:11:03 pm »

I found one of Beo's quotes:

Quote from: ~Marvine~;952512
The chief concern you are facing with the order of installation is the patcher software.  The patches that ship on the installation media are invariably the oldest versions available and often cause as many or more bugs as they supposedly solve.

For this reason, I prefer to strip the game off the hard drive completely and re-install everything in the order I explain in this post: (url no longer available) This is also the method recommended by tech support for both EA and Aspyr.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: