Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:49:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Tub Problems...  (Read 3443 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2008, 12:08:42 pm »

Hello, all. Sorry to be such a bother, it's just that my game is against me and I have so many problems I need to work out.
Has anyone noticed that since Freetime the hot-tub action have been somewhat changed? And when I installed the Inteen (For Freetime, that is), it went back to normal, except making out. They can just do 2 things when making out(see pictures.) I really want them to make out like they did before Freetime.
Please, help...

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:39:34 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 01:52:26 pm »

I never paid that much attention, but if the makeout behavior is different and you want what is was before FT, my only suggestion would be to uninstall FT.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 03:00:58 pm »

Thnx :-). But I love Freetime, and I'm not about to uninstall it. Any onther ideas?
Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 10:47:59 am »

It may not be just Freetime. That's all my sims do any more, and I only have up to Seasons. Lol, it's really funny looking in high speed, it just looks like they're rocking back and forth.

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 03:21:09 pm »

Hey^^
My make-out actions haven't changed since I got FreeTime, but it may not be FreeTime doing anything. It may be that the adults and teens have [and always have had] different make-out actions, maybe that's what's different? The age of your sims?

Edit:
Note; The sims in your pic are doing the teen make-out style [for lack of better describing abilities]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:27:27 pm by Trepie22 » Logged
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 05:04:35 am »

Thanks, guys:worship:. But, it's the same for adults! Do you think that the Inteenimater has anything to do with this?
axron27

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 08:18:56 pm »

If you want to have your sims make out differently, try some of the hacks at sexysims2 which is related to modthesims2.com. there is a link at the right top of the modthesims2 homepage which will take you there. I believe your login and PW for inseminator will also work for both sites. If not, registering is quick and painless and works for both. There are a lot of kinky mods, hacks, objects, meshes and skins there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: