Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:19:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elders don't wake up before 11am & Adults before 8 am new version (4/19/06)  (Read 13286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 05:12:15 pm »

Poop! Teens and kids now get up at 6 AM. Inge's fab mod had everyone sleep till 7 AM.

Also, elders sleep thru the night and the regular sleep thru night by Inge clashed for me. You can only use one of those as far as I have found.

I love this new version but whiney me is now asking if you could include kids and teens. No point in having them running amok while parents and grandparents are snoozing away!

Hmmm, they could always play the guitar or drums...hint...hint...hint...

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 07:33:04 pm »

As requested:
New Version Available (everyonesleeplonger.zip) elders sleep until 11am and everyone else sleeps until 8am.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 04:17:25 am »

Quote from: jinyc
Also, elders sleep thru the night and the regular sleep thru night by Inge clashed for me. You can only use one of those as far as I have found..

That was as designed.  The SleepLater hack I made incorporated the ElderSleep though.  The one for elders only I made as a subset of the regular sleep through for those who only wanted that effect and didn't want their other sims waking up later.   My sleeplater patch had them wake any time between 7am and 10am depending on how lazy their personality was.   Dunno if it's still compatible with later EPs though.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 05:40:19 am »

Yup, Inge, I was a dodo. I removed the elder sleeps thru the night and then had no problem. Your OFB sleep thru the night hack worked beautifully. We miss you (Squinge won't mind my fawning over you!).

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: