Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:06:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who has a favrote Sim(s) Character(s)?  (Read 4012 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissProper

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2008, 08:16:38 pm »

I simply adore the Sim family that I created in my own game.
They are the family I never had.
If you feel like it, below me, state your Sim family or character that you have been proud to create and play with in the Sims 2 game.

:angel:
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:44:28 am »

Its a tough question to answer now. I haven't had a chance to play my Sims game properly on the count of low memory problems. I thought I had fixed that by getting more but for the life of me I'm still having problems. LoL. Talk about torture!!!!
Sorry, I went a touch off topic there, but my favorite sim family was one I had created called The Gamble Family. I'm terrible with thinking of names and such so I got that off a label. Cheesy It was a family I didn't ever think I would play so much. I just created them to "be there only". I ended up just loving them, but unfortunately I thought I had them packaged and saved but didn't and lost them. I wanted to honestly cry. :sad2: Kinda plagued by computer problems here. LoL. The husband's name was Chase *saw a Chase banking commercial lol* the wife's name was Lola *just really like that name alot* Did I mention I'm terrible with names? They had two children together. I kinda forgot what I named them. I know I'm just terrible. Cheesy They "divorced" and later both remarried. Lola had twins with her new hubby and Chase had a little girl with his new wifey.
They weren't any sims made with custom downloads. They were made before I found this site. I wish I had them still so they could have "enjoyed" all the custom downloads I have now.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:32:35 am »

Moved this to Sims 2 Discussion since it really isn't a game.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:27:05 pm »

I love the Brooks family I'm bullying right now.... I'm soooo happy about the way they all turned out, I love their house, and I feel sooooooo bad about the misery I'm making them go through. I'm just glad they're only actors in my story (won't say more about that...). Aidan and Lily are two of the cutest toddlers in my game ever.

I also love the Evans family I used for the single parent contest, and especially the toddlers (James, Ashley and Helena - if I remember correctly)

I like most of the families I make, and I hate making them grow up, since I mostly like them the way they are... so there are very few old simmies in the neighborhoods, to put it simply.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:29:38 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 07:51:27 am »

That's a hard one because usually I will stop playing a family and move on. Lately though (before I got AL and started a new guy) I was making a family called "The Tolberts". I really am liking them. It's sort of my legacy family I'm trying but I might have to try them in a smaller lot. It makes my computer run slow and I suck at building houses.

Dang it, anyway, I really like The Tolberts...the kids came out absolutely gorgeous and all but one was made with an elderly sim! He lived until he was 108 though!  So yea..The Tolberts. Ugh..it makes me want to go play them now!
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 08:12:48 am »

I like playing my male couple, TJ and Charles. Two of the funniest Sims I've ever seen.

Since DancesWithWands made me a Michael McDonald Sim and I downloaded, Vittorine created by, Missaldith, I've been playing them also.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
MissProper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 03:56:16 am »

You know Kathy, you're right. The Sims 2 really isn't a game---it's a way of life and I mean that in a very positive way. And I thought your poem was beautiful.
I adore the Red Ridinghood family and the Li family, who will eventually show up in future sims movies someday, once I get good enough to display my movies on Sims websites.
(I've just beginning to learn about creating music vidoes and movies so it will take a while.)
MissProper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:08 pm »

Your Sims family sounded very interesting.
I solved my problem for finding names for sims. I rented a baby name book from a library and got half my sims names from there.
It's very useful if one is either being choosey about names or if they can't decide on one.

Thanks for sharing!

MissProper

:angel:
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 05:14:21 pm »

The Keller family!! Since one of the guys molded by my highschool crush 8 years ago..and I put me as his suitor. I know it's pathethic..tongue but we lose contact in real life, since I moved to USA at 2004..right now, I dk how to meet him again.
hil34

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 02:51:54 pm »

I have problems with my game so I can't play right now, but I have my Abrams family and other families in one specific neighborhood that I love Smiley I also like playing Pleasantview sometimes. I always love the kids that I force Darren and Cassandra to have Cheesy

http://emia.myminicity.com/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in population^-^

http://emia.myminicity.com/ind/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in industry ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: