Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:26:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you find irritating in the sims?  (Read 24558 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Actron

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 11:53:05 am »

The Radio thing won't stop angry angry angry The other day I had a Party DJ Sim drive home at 4am in her Escalade, and as soon as she got out she turned the bedroom radio on, where her husband was sleeping... Then he was too high energy to go back to bed, and by the time he was ready to go to work (as a surgeon) his motives were all low as I'd spent all night trying to keep them high!
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2009, 09:00:06 pm »

That's what you get for having free will turned on.

which brings me to my next annoyance. Lol I can't stand when my sims just stand around and do nothing, even with free will turned on. Do something productive, watch TV, dance, take a nap I don't care just don't stand on the front lawn for hours like an idiot after I just made you recycle the news paper.

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 09:07:33 pm »

OMG my sims ALWAYS turn on the radio to the Salsa station, which is, in my opinion, the worst one (no offense to the people who like it). I mean, it's fine if they listen to the radio, but if they could just pick another station that'd be nice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: