Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:49:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you find irritating in the sims?  (Read 24166 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 07:40:38 pm »

MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM 

I've found mods for her but everytime i get into a fight with her she mops the floor with me. That and all the lecturing about swimsuits, what can i do, i'm in a pool (or on the throne). 

dude download mrs crumplebottoms purse at sim wardrobe and beat the crap out of her and give her a taste of what it's like being beaten by a purse lol. Grin
connecttokan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:42 pm »

The action ''brush teeth and wash your face'' is avaliable whit the object you can find in misc menu, it s a mirror basicly but you can't find it in mirrors section which is weird but you can do other things you normally do whit a simple mirror.(for Aralie) Wink
About the bugs there are so many I think. Like;
     -if you have a computer in the house sim will definitly choose the ssx3 game to fulfill the fun bar which isn't the best way to do so.
-I had this problem whit the basic game, when they try to play the freakin ball game kicky something when you cancel the action, the ball disappears which is normal but it stays there as an object so sims can't get through the area clearly.
   -when  a female sim kisses the male(by influence) the male reacts gay (even if he's highly attracted to her) .It would propably be normal for viceversa. Grin   and such
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:57:08 am »

*Takes a deep breath* here i go:
Things you will commonly hear me complain about
1. The fact that creators sometimes KILL fat people, and make there clothes thin people only.
2. Mrs Crumplebottom is a bloody annoying hag!
3. Sims who like to congratulate you for NO reason. My sim even got congratulated while someone died!
other things
  • the game is sometimes soooo unnecessarily slow!
  • If a sim gets ticked off waiting for the sim to answer the door they walk though the frigging garage and up to where the sim is! wtf!
  • my downtown/community lots rarely have many people.
  • the sims always seem to know where you are, and always complain in your direction or just randomly look there. I DONT SEE GOD, I DONT SEE WHY THEY CAN!
  • My sims have a habit of wetting themself. My sim even ran to the toilet, sat down on the the throne then decided to get up and pee himself  huh
  • pregnant sims have the most UGLIEST OUTFIT EVER, THE MATERNITY AND PJ'S IS JUST... OMG FASHION STATEMENT. Im a lad and even i know that doesnt work.
  • My sims have a thinking issue. they always switch the TV on, 3 seconds later they turn it off, run downstairs, turn the stereo on. Make food when there not hungry, then turn the stereo off and vice versa
  • Theres no option to define there bodyshape, unlike sims 2 and the urbz on PS2

Caps and cursing, please stop.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:39:45 pm by Paden » Logged

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
jubeth

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 05:58:47 am »

lots of things annoy me, but my number one hate is putting the baby on the floor!!! It drives me insane, who's stupid idea was it to put the baby on the floor anyway?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:16:03 pm by jubeth » Logged
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 07:38:24 am »

When a sim is low in, say, fun, and you tell them to go watch the TV, but they complain that they're bored and cancel the command.

Their fascination with the weather.
If two sims live together that hate each other, they will constantly fight all day, every day.
Random sims walking into my sims' houses and watching their TV, eating their food and using their toilet.
The nanny. All she does is cook food, and she's a horrible cook. Meanwhile, the baby has dirtied its diaper and is starving to death.
The maid. They do the unimportant jobs (making beds, cleaning things that aren't even dirty), and stand around for an hour before starting another job.
The obedience trainer. Instead of training my pets, they watch TV, use the toilet, eat or play the guitar.

The sims' obsession with musical instruments, playing SSX, new items, holding babies, etc.

How long it takes them to do stuff. Most of the time they get stuck, refuse to do it, etc.
Once a child did two things involving a bench, and they got on the stairs, put away the stairs, and then got the stairs out again.

After being robbed, the sim is furious with the robber for ages, but once the sim gets over it both the relation ship bars are 100.

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 12:26:42 pm »

You can lock strangers out of your house by clicking on the door and choosing to allow household sims only. I love that choice...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 12:45:09 am »

Oh, thanks for that tip. I forgot about it lol Cheesy

Another thing that annoys me. Sims kicking over trashcans. One particular sim did it every single day and the trash got smelly, and roaches appeared. So my sims had to call the exterminator a lot..

Randoms reading my sim's newspaper. Or stealing it.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 01:19:12 am »

It infuriates me when I am trying to get my sim to do something such as shower or cook dinner and my game starts to slow down tremendiously so I move my camera to have a look outside and theres like 3 townies outside huffing and puffing and brushing there selves off waiting for my sim to come out and greet them whereas my sim usually goes outside to tell them to get lost so she can take a friggin' shower! lol and heres another I HATE when I move a new sim or family in and my game goes slow because who is outside but none other than RON HUMBLE!! errggghhhh DIE lol I love killing him by flies and or satalite Grin also heres another I hate the fact that when you choose to call any sim in the neighborhood with the use of (Squinges phone book hack) not his fault but Maxis they seem to have thought it was a nice idea to name 20 different townies the same flippin' name like Abjheet Cho Poke2<--- Maxis lol
crazywonderful

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 01:27:34 am »

I find toddlers to be really irritating. I don't like their weird sleep patterns and constant need for attention.
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:13 am »

Trying to get my sim to call a townie on the phone. They're either at work or its 3 AM and they whine and complain.

But yet they have no problem calling my sim at 3 in the morning or decide to visit at weird hours.

And the game loves to disable the buy and build mode. And usually when that happens the house is on fire, or there's a burglar, etc. so I look around the house to see what the problem is. But its usually either because someone drove off in a car, or for no reason at all (that I can see). But 10 seconds later it's back to normal.

And Sims obsessions with stomping on roaches, and puddles of water.
And I hate it when puddles of water on grass turn into weeds. Why does it do that?

Feisty32
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 12:22:19 pm »

i hate it when vidcund curious barges through your simmies door and shoves and yells at them cause they were spying on him but i fixed his a** but good last night i took all the doors out and he could not get in he flailing his arms and yelling that he could not get in muahahahahaha.

i laughed a good 45 minutes it was absolutely hilairious.ROFL Laugh
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 11:12:29 pm »

LOL! about the fire starting and the disabling of build and buy mode you just made me think of something funny I moved in one of my new aliens in to a home and the very next thing that happened after she was pelted with hail at the beginning of summer mind you is that she decided to make a grilled cheese and I stupidly forgot to put in a fire alarm because my kitchen was outfitted with halfwalls rolleyes so the phone was in the dining room only 5 steps away and I kept canceling out the fire! thought and kept clicking on the phone for her to call the fire department so she turns around attempts to go to the phone and stops and runs right back into the kitchen and starts screaming FIRE!! and she kept on doing it! like she was saying "Oh my gosh I'm not calling the fire department theres a huge fire in the kitchen ahhh!" I got soo annoyed that I made her extinguish this HUMONGIOUS fire ball blazing from the kitchen stove that had already consumed my two counters and working on my fridge lol that was pretty funny Giggle
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 01:30:44 am »

Oh, that is SO frustrating, when there's a fire and I'm trying to get my sim to use the phone/get away from the fire.

But of course, they decide to stand right in front of the fire screaming.

Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2009, 08:39:08 am »

Mine is the Phone rings and your sim goes all the way to the front door to answer the phone, When they are standing at the back door.
Mind you the phones just inside the back door.

3.sims checking their mail and going into the farthest room of the house to only lay their friggin bills on the friggin night stand.

There are a few mailbox covers out that stop this by putting a shelf under the mailbox.
Like Windkeepers mission mailbox at TSR or and something like its at MTS2 but i can't find it right now...
Feisty32
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2009, 10:24:21 am »

if when you do find it Razamataz could you let me know lol. Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: