Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:11:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you find irritating in the sims?  (Read 24548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mfjil
Super Pirate Sim

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2009, 01:55:26 am »

I really find it annoying when...

1. Toddlers/Babies are crying

2. My sims step on vermin and get sick because of that

3. When other sims knock over my trash can

4. My sims get fired/demoted because of the chance cards

5. The electronic appliances are broken

6. My sims with low cooking skill burns their food and starts a fire

"To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting." - Edmund Burke

"I'm going to be the Pirate King!"-Monkey D. Luffy
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2009, 04:22:45 pm »

1) When a sims farts or burps . I can't bear a lot that.It's so irritating me !!Especially when it happens a lot.
2) When sometimes you buy a brand new computer and a sims use it once,is already broken.
3) When guests get in your house, and they do what they want as they are in their own house. You can't stop them.
4) In university EP, when the students disguise cows or lamas fights themself in your house as soon as they meet themself.

And many little things I can't have in my mind at that moment....
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2009, 09:25:41 am »

I'd say, at least for me currently.

1. Visiting Sims that always want to water balloon fight at night. And cant take a clue, forcing me to make them leave or cuddle on a couch with one my Sims.

2. The random congradulation's of a pregnant sim. And I dont mean from different Sims. I mean from the SAME Sim's. Over and over again.

"Oh, your pregnant, congradulations" *Five minutes later* "Oh, your still pregnant, congradulations".

What the crap?, do they have the memory of a wicker basket or something?

Eh, thats all I can think of at present.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
Ryoute

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2009, 12:34:32 am »

The things that irritate me about Sims 2...

How the nannies will not get the Toddlers and Infants food, refuses to change them or bathe them. Take the toddlers to a different floor in the house to where the toddler can't do anything fun. Take the baby out of the crib and set it outside or in a puddle in the bathroom. When the nanny either stuffs the baby in the fridge or kidnaps them. I hate how the Nannies seem to treat the Alien babies/toddlers/Children even worse then normal sims.

Strongly dislike the dogs ruining my flowers, digging holes in the yard and chewing everything up.

I hate it how when ever a sim comes over they will run for the computer right off. Or when they try a pillow fight/ catch and every other thing like that with you when your sims are busy.

Also hate it when your sim is taking a bath, some random jerks walks in and wants to go to the bathroom, interupts your sim and forces them out of the bathroom so they can take a long time on the toilet.

Irritated with sims constantly throwing the kids or cats in the air to the point where they keep throwing up and even after that they will continue to throw the kid/cat.

The constant congradulating is annoying. "Hey I like you, CONGRADULATIONS!"  "Hey we just woo hoo'd, congrats!" two seconds later... "Hey we woo hoo'd a couple of minutes ago... that was really great, congrats!" and two more seconds later..."Congradulations on that woo hoo we had!" It is really ridiculas!
mfjil
Super Pirate Sim

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 05:08:19 am »

I also find it annoying when...

1. My toddler sims play with the toilet

2.My sims complain XD

3. A sickness spreads around the whole neighborhood(That happened to my game a year ago XD)

4. My sims bring a friend with them at home when they come from work/school

5. You need friends in order to get promoted

"To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting." - Edmund Burke

"I'm going to be the Pirate King!"-Monkey D. Luffy
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2009, 09:05:41 pm »

Time management! I suppose I could slow down with the skill-building, but it's so tempting to have them have a nice day at home painting, playing chess, studying and such; but then they don't have the time to go anywhere and play.

Also, wanting to MAKE STUFF! On my MAC!

Thirdly, not being able to figure out how that 'design tool' on the dashboard works.

The big one, though, happened just the other evening. As kind of a goof I made up a family of Sims who resemble my colleagues at work (there is a themed set out there that is literally a mock-up of the company I work for - when I found it we all checked it out and were amazed at the detail in the various pieces) - well, it seems that checking the 'autonomy' box has caused my semi-independent 'Me' Sim to start up a relationship with the Sim resembling the colleague I spent the better part of two years not being able to stand. We're on friendly terms these days, but it's still... quite creepy.

I'm trying to decide whether to kill off the family and start over, making them all siblings, which I should have done in the first place.
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2009, 09:07:14 pm »

Also, why does that nanny keep scratching herself? Ewww.
fenderchick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2009, 12:12:57 pm »

I find it annoying when a child sim gets an A on their report card, then they run to their parents and wave it around and cheer, but the parents are sleeping and like, two hours later, the parents wake up and cheer. I always think, "The excitement's passed. You guys are mad late!" I guess it's not really that bad, but it's always annoyed me.

Life is like photography - you use the negatives to develop.
Actron

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2009, 04:51:39 pm »

What really gets me at times, is how sims always have to turn the radio on, in any room, at any time, and sometimes in several rooms at once.

I was playing a few minutes ago, my adult sim walked into the room where all 3 of her kids were sleeping, at 3am, and turned the radio on!!! Woke them all up, stupid...
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2009, 05:09:21 pm »

Sims getting into hot tubs naked...>:/

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2009, 05:29:37 pm »

What really gets me at times, is how sims always have to turn the radio on, in any room, at any time, and sometimes in several rooms at once.

I was playing a few minutes ago, my adult sim walked into the room where all 3 of her kids were sleeping, at 3am, and turned the radio on!!! Woke them all up, stupid...

I had to unclick that freakin' Salsa music in my options section. Drove me up a wall.
D.aisy
resident slave to fashion

just keep on shooting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2009, 01:39:32 pm »

I hate it when...

1. No matter how serious or grouchy or just UN-FUN some of my sims are, they will go to lengths and do the silliest things :\ Like pulling Ventrilo-farts or water ballooning INSIDE the house D:<
2. When the nannies do nothing more than leaving my toddlers outside of their designated play area, how they have to bathe them 20 times and yet, never once feed them a bottle DX
3. When random townie Sims start fighting with other sims in the owned business shops D:< Worse, when they fight with the owner of the business and makes it hard for my sim to make a sale without her crying after every poke, slap, shove and insulting.
4. When EVERYONE in the house makes a run for the electric guitars and play it all day and all night.
5. When just moving into a house, my Sims will all go and rush to the nearest computer and play SSX, even though they should be looking for a job DX

"this too, shall pass..."
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2009, 05:19:06 am »

when my sims get the Want to Become best friends or to flirt with themselves, seriously how am i suppose to give them that!

Toddlers keep wondering into the parents room when they are woohooing and the toddler keeps waiting for attention, i then have to make the toddler leave and lock the door.

When sims are cooking and they keep leaving the stove to kiss or flirt with another sim, then they burn their food.

When the neighbors wont leave!! they keep spending the night in the hot-tub.

When party guests keep raiding the fridge. Ive resorted to turning the fridge around against the wall and maxing everyone's motives.

When my two married sims scream and freak out at each other when they see each other naked. Seriously you're married!

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2009, 03:53:13 pm »

When I first started playing, one of my biggest irritations was the toddlers always playing in the toilet but for some reason I haven't had that problem in ages IDK if it's cuz of an expansion pack or I unintentionally downloaded custom content that disabled it but not once in about a year have I seen my toddlers go anywhere near the toilet

Another pet peeve that I still currently have is that damn salsa music that cuts on every time my sim turns on the stereo(granted, half the time they turn the stereo on for no reason, another little pet peeve of mine)

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 02:12:47 pm »

That's what you get for having free will turned on.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: