Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:07:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: defaults - Enayla's Pixie Supernatural  (Read 41463 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:10:34 am »

The new set of Enayla's supernatural skintones as monster defaults.

Pixie Galaxies with Gem eyes as alien default.

Download!

Pixie Grave with Blind eyes as zombie default.

Download!

Pixie Ivy with Sunflower eyes as plantsim green default.

Download!

Pixie Glory with Wine eyes (from the Pixie Forests Collection) as plantsim wilt default.

Download!

There are two versions of the vamp default:

Pixie Stalker with Murderer eyes as vampire default

Download!

Pixie Stalker as vampire default (no red eye)

Download!

As per all other defaults, use only one set of default skintones at any time. These skintones will appear instead of the 4 Maxis monster skintones. Only choose one vampire default - either the one with red eyes or the one that shows your own default eyes.

Like all Enayla skintones, these are anatomically correct in that the females have nipples. Do not download if your eyes, brain and soul will be scorched by the sight of nipples on a female sim.

You need the base game to use the alien default.
You need the University EP to use the zombie default.
You need the Nightlife EP to use the vampire default.
You need the Seasons EP to use the plantsim defaults.

Edit [30 Aug 08]:
As the question has been asked, I would like to clarify the issue of the use eye defaults and these skintones.

As alien default eyes are independent of the skintone, they will work with this skintone. Here are Lola and Chloe Curious (aka Singles). I have not done anything to these sims other than move them into a house and place them against a wall so I could take a picture - I have simply place the Galaxies alien skintone default and Rensim's Confutatis alien default eyes into the downloads folder of a game that is totally devoid of all other CC and mods. As you can see, the eye defaults work quite successfully because they are independent of the skintone.

The eyes that come with the other skintones (other than the vamp no red eye) will become your default eyes for that skintone. The vamp, zombie and plantsim (green and wilt) skintones do not have independent eye defaults. If you are already using eye defaults for those supernaturals, you will need to choose whether you want to keep them and not use these defaults or take them out and use these defaults. Vamp, zombie and plantsim (green and wilt) eyes are part of the skintone and you can only have one set of defaults skintones at any time.

Credits:

Skintones and eyes: Enayla
Model: Kylie
Everything else: Maxis

Kudos to the SimPE team for a great tool.

TOU:

Do whatever you want to these but respect Enayla's policies. So no recolouring so feel free to change the eyes or teeth, etc, but don't change the skintone itself. When people ask about it, credit Enayla. I don't care if you give these to your grandmother or little brother to use. They are free to distribute. No paysites, no Exchange.

* supernatural_thumbnail.jpg (34.37 KB, 250x250 - viewed 123611 times.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:31:05 am by Engram » Logged

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 07:37:04 am »

Great job! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 07:42:45 am »

Wow!  Thanks for this! Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
bookasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:57:57 am »

Perfect! Thank you so much Cheesy
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 01:39:01 am »

Thanks, I like these.
big joe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:51 am »

Fantastic!!! Thanks

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 05:08:44 am »

Quote from: SIMshady439;1384392
I LOVE THESE!!!! A request, someone please make Enayla's Blind Eyes on the zombie to be a regular default. For those of us who like their own zombie skin, but want the eyes because they're very well done.
Thanks!

Aliens are the only ones who get separate eye defaults. All the other "monster" skins have the default eyes as part of the skintone. So in order to change your default zombie eyes someone would actually need to edit the default skintone itself.

And thanks to everyone for their nice comments. Enayla does beautiful work Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chatonne
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 09:50:35 pm »

Engram, thank you very much for these, it's a nice collection.

Unfortunately, the Zombie defaults seem not to be working right.  The skin itself works and looks good, but the eyes aren't showing.  The Sim just has her default genetic eyes.  Any idea what the cause is?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 11:09:29 pm »

Sorry, no idea. I made the eyes part of the skintone so it should default to those. The "model" in my preview pics is an actual zombie (I used the Tombstone of L and D to cause death by flies then resurrected her with minimal funds) and as you can see the skintone works fine in my game.

I'll download the version uploaded here and test it again for you. If I messed up and uploaded a version without the eyes, I'll update the skintone.

ETA: I checked the skintone and the Blind eye is definitely part of the skintone and showing up on my zombies. I don't know enough about the coding for the skintones to tell how to fix it in your game.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:38:16 am by Engram » Logged

AMom4xGirls

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 11:51:47 am »

Been looking for these forever thanks!

~~~There is no greater challenge than life itself~~~
~~Live your life to please you not to please others~~
~~~~~Your Happiness is in your own hands~~~~~
:angel:
dabudunkadunk

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 09:06:59 am »

sooo glad you made these as defaults! I originally had Enayla's Pixie Nymph skintone as my plantsim default, but now I'm going to use the Ivy one (still using Pixie Glory for wilt) Smiley thanks

Don't you know your love is
So de-viiii-iiiii-iiiiine?
minxy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 03:32:40 am »

I can't seem to download the red-eyed vampire default.  Anyone else having this problem? I'd love to get it... Dunno

*Ugh. My fault....Fixed.  Thanks for these!!  Grin
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:41:53 pm by minxy » Logged
Succy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:54 pm »

Hello, I just decided to change my alien default into the ones you converted for us - thank you for that!

I noticed you said that the alien eyes are seperate to the skintone, but your overview gives the impression that the matching eyes Enayla made are included in the download. I tested the alien default in game and that doesn't seem to be the case.

I was wondering if you plan to provide the Gem eyes as defaults, or if you could point me in the right direction for them/if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks again!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 10:52:39 pm »

The gem eyes are part of the skintone. If you do not have default alien eyes installed into your game then the eyes that are on the skintone should show. If you put in replacement eyes, such as Rensim's or anyone else's, they will appear on top of the Gem eyes. So the trick for letting the Gem eyes show is to not have an alien eye default replacement Smiley I do not plan on making the Gem eyes available as a separate alien eye default as I do not see much call for them beyond use with this skintone - and they're already on the skintone.

G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 08:53:19 pm »

Hello!
I know this thread hasn't been posted in in a really long time, but I would REALLY like to know the exact name of the eyes you used on your Lola and Chloe models?!  I went to Rensim's site and was blown away by the huge amount of eyes!!!  LOL and several had the confutatis name! So, if you could kindly let me know which one, I would greatly appreciate it!!!
And thank you for the custom defaults! They're  GREAT!!!
Thank you!!!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: