Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:17:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on Ikea SP  (Read 3616 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:07:07 pm »

Alrighty... I am trying to decide if Ikea is worth getting. I snubbed it at first because I didn't care for the DIY look. I want my sims to live in style! Now that it's been around a while more people are making recolors and I'm seeing objects that are pretty darn nice.

What is your opinion on the Ikea SP? Was it worth buying? Are some of the objects nicer than the squared off, screw showing pieces that I've seen on the promo pictures? What do you like and don't you like?

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 05:49:29 pm »

I found the beds to be interesting, but everything else looked a little too 'cheap' for my style.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 06:20:12 pm »

Hmmmm.... Okay, that's what I was thinking. Everyone went nuts over it on a forum I went to but I didn't see anything I liked except for the mirrors. Does it come with any clothing?

And thank you so much for responding. I was hoping to decide on if I was going to get it this evening.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 11:57:00 pm »

It has no clothing. It's not bad if you're into modern-looking stuff. The mirrors were pretty cool, I recall. Smiley
sabriena

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 07:30:30 am »

I actually like the style of furniture from the Ikea SP. I use it a lot and I really like the wallpapers and stuff...but buying it..no..I probably wouldn't. Then again I wouldn't buy any of the stuff packs.
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:09:13 pm »

i got ikea stuff pack today and i think it is worth the money i liked most of the beds and i especially like the rugs and mirriors some of the furniture could be better but it has a nice modern look but if you only like stuuf that looks expensive then i prob wouldnt buy the pack. hope this helps Cheesy:

Tell me if I'm going crazy
But everything you said amazed me
It seems too easy on the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
Katwoman214

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 01:49:56 pm »

Ikea Stuff is my favorite pack out of all of them.  I use everything just about.
Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 01:54:24 pm »

I use a lot of the Ikea stuff, but I could've went without it. There's really not a lot of "OMG I have to have that" stuff so if I could go back know what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten it.

RanaAurora

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 11:36:08 pm »

IKEA stuff is the ONLY Sims 2 stuff pack (or expansion) I didn't buy.  Absolutely none of it interests me.  The only reason I'd buy it is so CC that uses messes from it will be usable in my game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: